• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
that reigns segment was hilarious.

The RR is booked in Philly next year. Not what I would describe as a silent, dumb crowd. Praying he gets booed and funny chants break out.

Alucard

Banned
I swear you New Japan nerds trick me into thinking their PPVs are all great or something. So much filler on this World Tag League card. I might as well be watching Raw with some of this stuff.

Nameless

I guess this confirms he's going over Brock at Mania. No other reason I can think of for them to stretch so far and give him the SOTY. He was only a singles star for a few months before getting hurt.

Last 5 years we were force fed Cena as top guy. Once Vince finally does it, and shifts his attention all on Roman, he will drop cena like a bad habit and never look back.

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion

The RR is booked in Philly next year. Not what I would describe as a silent, dumb crowd. Praying he gets booed and funny chants break out.
I want Philly to verbally kill him. I generally don't dislike wrestlers enough to hate them, but I absolutely hate Roman Reigns. The more he's brought up, the more I can't stand him.

RP912

Banned

While Philly crowds are smark...they work in mysterious ways. They popped for Hulk Hogan in 2011. Hell they will probably lose their shit to Roman Reigns.

Fox318

All this proves to the locker room about the brass ring shit is if Vince likes your body you are over, otherwise you are jobbing scum who will have years taken off your life working with guys like the miz, ryback, and Big Show.

DMczaf

Brock, do the right thing when you put over Reigns at WM for your last match.

Pull off an HBK/Hogan II sell-fest. I want to see you flip 20 times in the air after that spear!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I swear you New Japan nerds trick me into thinking their PPVs are all great or something. So much filler on this World Tag League card. I might as well be watching Raw with some of this stuff.

You're supposed to skip young lions matches bruh

RP912

Banned

To be fair that ppv is always swept under the rug to NJPW standards. It's pretty much their version of battleground.

Ithil

See this is what they did last year, it's sort of clever. They pretend the awards are fan voted, then they just pick the winners they want. Then they can claim that's what the fans want, because they "voted" for the WWE picks.

You know, like Chris Jericho wins a Slammy for a pretty undeserved moment, and mysteriously, Chris Jericho is back next week to host? They're not exactly subtle.

Fox318

Fj4yFyG.jpg

Hawkguy

Neo Member
the build up to brock/reigns will be so bad. can you imagine reigns cutting promos on paul heyman? guy will sound like an idiot trying to cut promos on brock.
Nah, I hope at this point the whole thing burns down. Have Brock drop the strap to Cena at rumble and have a passing of the shit torch match against Reigns at 31.

While Philly crowds are smark...they work in mysterious ways. They popped for Hulk Hogan in 2011. Hell they will probably lose their shit to Roman Reigns.

Hulk Hogan is a pop culture icon. Since when was it dumb to pop for Hogan? Yeah, he's washed up and sucks now but he has little/no impact on the story these days so it's fine to see him getting warm reactions.

Top Bottom