• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Alucard

Banned
pretty much. I don't mind the filler since WWE made me appreciate mediocre matches again. I was waiting a old wrestling match with nothing but rest holds and was entertained throughout the "borefest". I learn to appreciate filter and fluff from years of bullshit outcomes in WWE matches.

The first half of New Japan shows usually has a lot of throwaway tag matches that are just there to get guys on the card. But after the intermission it's pretty much all great matches that are the real deal.

The Tag League finals are just build for the Dome show anyway, they're a bad example.

All right, I'm past the intermission now but too tired to go on tonight. Pretty sure I'm just going to skip the first half of New Japan cards if a lot of them are like this. Please don't tell me WK9 is going to use this bullshit model.

20140406_WM30_LIGHT_HP_CesarAndreCup1.jpg

#neverforget

RP912

Banned
All right, I'm past the intermission now but too tired to go on tonight. Pretty sure I'm just going to skip the first half of New Japan cards if a lot of them are like this. Please don't tell me WK9 is going to use this bullshit model.

Oh god no...

Wrestle Kingdom from low to main event is glorious. Even the comedy matches. Trust me. One low card WK match blows half of a wrestlemania card out of the water.

Ithil

WK9 is absolutely packed. Only the first like 2 matches on the preshow will be filler, they won't even be on the PPV. The problem with WK9 is actually that they have too many good matches, and only 4 hours (instead of the 5+ they usually go for in the Dome) and probably a bunch of the matches will get short changed on time.

Rollins and Roman probably at summerslam for title, one will already have the belt i'd guess. They will probably have cena win over ambrose to get him out of the way.

Nameless

Seth's time is coming, my friend. You can believe.....................that.

After tonight, and given the way they've broken their backs to keep a guy on the shelf for a matter of months in our consciousness, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Reigns 'Sandows' Rollins' cash-in attempt. Not one bit.

Has there been a good episode of Raw since the one with the Rollins/Ambrose match (Aug 18th)? I've been kinda keeping a tally in my head since Dean was gone for a few weeks and was thinking "Wow, this show has been godawful since that awesome match." I don't remember thinking a show was above average since then.

Looking forward to the PPV, though, as always. And those NXT specials are always fun, w00t.

A self admitted tomboy is what they have always said about me. And a tomboy is what I've always been proud to be. One women has judged me like no other bully. Because my sister and I aren't like her, she tries to destroy us by words. By lies. I never had to do anything bad to get where I am at. Just hard work. They are afraid of what I'm going to say, so they mute me. I'm living my dream and as a universe we should open our arms to any fans that join us at any age. Just because I look different than her, she hates me. I'll never understand. So I sit here, planning, how I'm going to tear her heart at TLC just like she has done mine with all her words. Revenge is a bitch. I've had enough. If I can't talk... Then I'll show it in some other way. Can't wait to see that B in the ring. The Nikki Bella is the true heart breaker. 💔 #FearlessNikki

BREAK HER IN TWO AND SEND HER BACK TO FRAIL PHIL

Top Bottom