• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
Dreidels, Adders, Bears & Au Pairs

Ryback takes on Kane with a real live Grizzly Bear as the special guest referee, while Luke Harper & Dolph Ziggler battle for the Intercontinental Title in a pit of venomous Death Adder snakes, followed by John Cena facing Seth Rollins in the first ever Hanukkah Dreidel Deathmatch! Also, Erick Rowan & The Big Show search for an au pair to take care of their adopted love child.

I'd watch it.

We need more grizzly bears and au pairs in wrestling.

That better be a WWE officially licensed Dreidel

DMczaf

I was more implying that Show doesn't give a fuck.

tumblr_nfxnh7Au1d1saykaxo1_400.gif

Alucard

Banned
I watched him at WK8 the other day and he moves worse than Taker. He hasn't had knees since like...1998.

He looked okay on his TNA appearances, but Tajiri definitely moved better than him. Anyway, time to hang 'em up for Muto for sure...though his dragon screw leg whip still looks passable.

iMax

Via reddit :

All WWE talent and producers and TV production people are currently all set for WWE TLC tonight in Cleveland.

I'm told tensions are at a fever pitch and have been all day. Many guys on the card tonight want to go out of their way to be the match of the night. The feeling is that a small company rivalry has started between the main roster and the NXT roster. Many agree that is good for all sides involved.

What is usually a lighter atmosphere many hours before doors open is not the case today. I'm told that it is very quiet backstage and that talent is very focused on the show tonight. They know the NXT show is going to be considered "show of the year" among many and they want this TLC show to rival or top it.

Many of the main matches have already been rehearsed. There was a giant black curtain covering the ringside area so nobody outside of the main players know what is going to happen tonight.

Well that's easy, just put a Zayn vs. Owens match on the card. In fact, I have no idea why they don't put NXT matches on the pre-show.

Muta hobbling up for that moonsault would be the saddest sight in wrestling in 2014, if not for that Dory Funk Jr. match from last month where he almost crushed himself doing a backdrop on some dude.

Xater

Since I bought longer have my Network hook up I guess I'll just read this thread's live reactions. I'm really not feeling tired at all.

Fox318

Gotta give it to Rowan. He took it better than I would have.

If that had hit me in the eye I would have taken the nearest chair and beat his head in.

You gotta be able to trust who you are working with out there and for somebody to not give a fuck like that.

Do you really want to work a hardcore match with somebody like that?

somedevil

Well the Big Money is in. Here are the favorites according to the odds:

New Day, Bray Wyatt, Ryback, Cena via Orton my guess, Usos smell dq, Big Show, Dolph Ziggler, Nikki Bella and Rusev

strobogo

Banned
He still does the flashing elbow pretty good, as that's mostly just falling over.

Yeah, that was the only thing he did that looked okay. He's been working without knees for 18 years. It's crazy. Remember when he had his resurgence with the shining wizard stuff and everyone was amazed? That was almost 15 years ago.

Fox318

Dear god these WWE network commercials fucking suck.

They fucking featured Rosa Mendez and Eva Marie as a reason to spend money.

RP912

Banned
All that needs to be said about this show is nobody has made an OT topic (nor should they card isn't worth it)

Were there any OT's for lesser ppvs in the past? I doubt anybody hyped up for TLC and a S after the beast that was R evolution.

Alucard

Banned
Well the Big Money is in. Here are the favorites according to the odds:

New Day, Bray Wyatt, Ryback, Cena via Orton my guess, Usos smell dq, Big Show, Dolph Ziggler, Nikki Bella and Rusev

If
Ziggler wins, it could actually be pretty epic based on how hungry and determined he seems to steal the show.

RP912

Banned
For a husband that's overprotective of his wife...he's sure slacking with the Miz trying to make a move every fucking segment for the past two weeks.

Xater

Oh right can't even watch the pre-show because it's region locked. I'm too lazy to get back to my computer to watch that.

Top Bottom