• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

DMczaf

DiscoJon's FAVE FIVE Replacements for "Stairs" for WWE's TLC 2015:

1. SNARES!
10_08_2007_vanguard_snares.jpg

2. STARES!
ArnAnderson.jpg

3. FLAIRS!
2014-11-23-CharlotteRicFlair-thumb.jpg

4. HARES!
The-Bunny-620x350.jpg

5. MARES!
tumblr_inline_mvrngrBfPa1rft4x5.gif

What about LAIRS?

20131029_Light_DungeonOfDoom_HOMEPAGE.jpg

UberTag

Meanwhile I still have no idea why Nikki won the belt in 10 seconds last ppv. Why I should care about Cena "losing" his #1 contender status. Hell, I don't even know why any of these matches are happening. Every match could be better than the NXT matches but I still won't care, because I don't care about any of the performers.
It's a shame the WWE guys don't realize this and think having some kind of workrate spotfest will outshine the superior NXT product. They can't do that in an environment where they have 3-hour RAWs each week, Vince McMahon sabotaging long-term angles, rigidly scripted promos, atrocious commentary and John Cena / Roman Reigns pushes at the expense of everyone else on the roster saddled with even-steven booking.

So I hope they go out there and kill themselves tonight for all of the good it'll do them. Reruns of COPS will inevitably be more entertaining than the dogshit that is TLC... or TNA.

Fox318

Breaking news

Triple H doesn't enjoy fruit
(self.SquaredCircle)

Just want to be clear about when I said the fruit basket might not be well received from Triple H. I'm sure he appreciated the offer. But he doesn't really enjoy fruit all that much. He is a big fan of ham. I'm not kidding.

Alucard

Banned
Watching today's ep of Fighting Spirit Wrestling on Fight Network.

6-man tag featuring a "legends" team consisting of...

Kenta Kobashi
Keiji Mutoh
Masahiro Chono

Damn.

Recall

Let's count how many chairs shots are delivered to the back.

Also pre-emptive, FUCK Michael Cole's shitty yes man commentary skills. Fuck you!

*furious anger*

Dreidels, Adders, Bears & Au Pairs

Ryback takes on Kane with a real live Grizzly Bear as the special guest referee, while Luke Harper & Dolph Ziggler battle for the Intercontinental Title in a pit of venomous Death Adder snakes, followed by John Cena facing Seth Rollins in the first ever Hanukkah Dreidel Deathmatch! Also, Erick Rowan & The Big Show search for an au pair to take care of their adopted love child.

Ithil

You know what would be great? If we got a nearly 50 year old guy who is broken down, and a guy who can't work, and we put them in a match, on the PPV. But we add chairs as the stipulation, to ensure that chairs in the actually notable TLC match later don't elicit any reaction from the crowd because they're desensitized by then.

That would be great booking with no flaws, and a really great match that the crowd will adore.

Xater

You know what would be great? If we got a nearly 50 year old guy who is broken down, and a guy who can't work, and we put them in a match, on the PPV. But we add chairs as the stipulation, to ensure that chairs in the actually notable TLC match later don't elicit any reaction from the crowd because they're desensitized by then.

That would be great booking with no flaws, and a really great match that the crowd will adore.

I think you are being sarcastic.

Top Bottom