• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Rick Steiner has to have the prettiest arsenal of suplexes ever conceived. He does them all so smoothly despite the fact that he's a pretty stiff worker. They just all look like there's no uncertainy, like 'mother fucker, i am throwing you and it's on you to not die'

iMax

Ugh, why do dirt sheets keep putting out stories saying "we already know the identity of the RAW GM"?

It's literally a fucking laptop that can be assigned to absolutely anyone.

UberTag

Ugh, why do dirt sheets keep putting out stories saying "we already know the identity of the RAW GM"?

It's literally a fucking laptop that can be assigned to absolutely anyone.
Ten bucks says Hornswoggle gets booked for some match by the anonymous GM on Monday to "prove" it's not him this time.

Fox318

Not again. This reaching Fukushima levels of disaster.

yoshi-tatsu-neck-break.gif

ghostmind

It's one thing to injure Yoshitatsu, but if Styles starts messing up veterans like Kojima, then life for him in New Japan could get difficult.

Roman Reigns is the modern embodiment of the WWE. Has all the looks, but somehow is wide of the mark of what people actually want... so just steals all the pop culture hashtags for himself so he's over on twitter and instagram.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Why did Roman's titty surgery take so long to heal?
They wanted him to take the appropriate time for his recovery and not just get back on the rode immediately because contrary to popular belief and recent CM Punk shoot, WWE cares about its Superstars health. BALEE DAT

Fox318

So is it 1000% confirmed that Reigns will win the rumble and beat UFC signed WWE Champ Bork at mania in front of 20,000 fans screaming CM Punk in a stadium with the capacity of 75,000?

Heel

UFC seems less special now as they have events, special events and PPVs every weekend. Much preferred it when there was less UFC to see.

Bellator MMA is the captain now. The guy who ran Strikeforce, Scott Coker, took over with Viacom backing. They're using the WCW gameplan by hiring the "big boys" of MMA yesteryear to kick off the Saturday Night War. Rebooting with monthly shows next year, with big tentpole events 4 times a year.

Scott's first order of business? A masked man reveal:

EmetbQhl.jpg

pvqxfIPl.jpg

UberTag

So is it 1000% confirmed that Reigns will win the rumble and beat UFC signed WWE Champ Bork at mania in front of 20,000 fans screaming CM Punk in a stadium with the capacity of 75,000?
You're being ridiculous. Mania will sell out just like it always does.
But otherwise you're completely correct.

Bellator MMA is the captain now. The guy who ran Strikeforce, Scott Coker, took over with Viacom backing. They're using the WCW gameplan by hiring the "big boys" of MMA yesteryear to kick off the Saturday Night War. Rebooting with monthly shows next year, with big tentpole events 4 times a year.

EmetbQhl.jpg

pvqxfIPl.jpg

This looks amazing, I wonder what channel in the UK is running this.

Fox318

You're being ridiculous. Mania will sell out just like it always does.
But otherwise you're completely correct.

It hasn't sold out yet.

Also I expect people will not go to do more entertaining things like getting themselves checked for MRSA.

Plus when they open up with a Divas match people will believe that wrasslin is dead and will walk out.

Chamber

love on your sleeve

It's confirmed. He will then be curbstomped and pinned by Seth-kun in front of 20,000 fans screaming "Thank you Rollins!" in a stadium with the capacity of 75,000.

Why the fuck does he have destiny?

Maybe Roman Reigns enjoys farming spinmetal in his spare time?

Heroman

Banned

EmetbQhl.jpg

pvqxfIPl.jpg

What is this?

Nah, there's still time for them to get cold feet and put Cena or Triple H in that spot instead.

gurudyne

You could be talking about loads of periods from the last decade or so.

From what I've heard, this is probably true, but I wouldn't know as I haven't seen much of the past decade. Until the pipebomb happened, I hadn't watched wrestling since 2001-2002. Nothing about the product drew me in. Even the pipebomb thing was temporary--saw it fizzle out and didn't come back until RAW 1000. After that, DBry, the Shield, Cesaro and a few other bright spots kept me around until about September of this year. I suppose that's the reason I single out the current product; I was back into it and this is the second time the quality dipped low enough for me to stop watching it.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
>Our talent pool is thin!
>Why the fuck can't any of you get over!?
>WHO THE FUCK TOLD YOU TO GET OVER?
>Our talent pool is thin!

Fox318

Right now the most over performer is somebody who reminds everyone that the product is fake and why should you care?

gRqLFXN.jpg

Spend your time and money to watch somebody remind you that its all fake and we(WWE) don't care so why should you?

Entropia

No One Remembers

EmetbQhl.jpg

pvqxfIPl.jpg

What the fuck is that second picture????

Top Bottom