• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
You guys loved that didn't you.

REIGNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CENA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4EVAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These guys took 15 minutes to first break a table, Reigns does it after being in the ring in 30 seconds.
I think this Roman Reigns fella is the real deal.

Ithil

Cena and Reigns

fs6QRWq.gif

Fintan

It would have been better to have Roman put Cena through the table because he wants a chance to be number 1 contender. Wouldn't have really been that heelish. Not really interested in Cena Lesnar again. 5th match between them?

Raw64life

So their gonna warm up Reigns for WreslteMania by giving him a feud with the Big Show. Yea I'm sure those matches will really help him get over.

I guess that explains why Show had to beat Rowan, so that he could then put over Reigns. Roman's new outfit looks awful though. The entire Shield dress like shit.

Vince is a savvy businessman, great long term booking. Have Bork fight Cena three fucking times in a row instead of having competitive matches with up and comers to give them a rub.

Top Bottom