• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
You didn't think Rollins was going to face Lesnar did you? I would think he'll cash in on Cena after he barely beats Bork at RR.

somedevil

I expected Orton but they gave us Reigns instead. The Reigns hate here is crazy sometimes. I can't judge him right now. I need to see him more.

jred2k

Brock vs. Cena pt. 3 because literally no one else has been booked to be even slightly credible as a threat to Lesnar. What garbage.

Shit ending but good match.

Why did Rollins want to face Lesnar anyway?
Isn't he Mr Money in the Bank?
Isn't it easier and more chickenshit heelish to beat down the winner of the title fight?
Wouldn't he be more likely to win that?

So who's paying for Cole's new glasses?

Glasses_less_millhouse.jpeg

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Vince is a savvy businessman, great long term booking. Have Bork fight Cena three fucking times in a row instead of having competitive matches with up and comers to give them a rub.

Well yeah, after Brock Lesnar broke the streak, and crushed John Cena to win the WWE title, the logical thing to do is to use the capital Lesnar has built up to give a rub to John Cena.

So... why didn't they just:

Have an even match.
Cena gains advantage, goes to AA Seth through a table.
JJ makes save, then beat down Cena. Set him up for the triple team power bomb.
Reigns's music hits, Spears one J, Super Punches the other, gets into staredown with Rollins.
Cena grabs Rollins from behind and AAs him through a table.

Instead, everyone looks like shit except for Cena and Reigns and we have a random Big Show?

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Brock vs. Cena pt. 3 because literally no one else has been booked to be even slightly credible as a threat to Lesnar. What garbage.

They really should've had Orton go over Cena at Hell in a Cell. At least Orton and Lesnar hasn't been done a bunch.

16BitNova

Great Cena vs Lesnar again. Way to just run shit to the ground WWE. Nothing will ever top Cena getting his ass handed to him at Summerslam. Except of course John Cena getting his ass whooped again.

Fox318

so does Cena beat Brock at RR? everyone assumed it'd be Reigns/Brock for the strap at Mania but could they try and do Reigns/Cena?

Reigns vs Rollins at mania for belt.

All the company cares about is getting Reigns over.

They will sacrifice everyone including Cena to do that.

Top Bottom