• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

RP912

Banned
JEedg0J.png

smh poor sami would get aa'ed off the plank...no use for indy scrubs on this boat...

so they're going to have ambrose vs bray again at the rumble I'm guessing so he isn't in the rumble match making reigns look bad. they've handled ambrose this year almost the same way they handled bryan last year. depushed. crowd doesn't care for ambrose as much though.

He was good on Giantbomb.com

Everything else just seems fake.

He is the total Vince guy.

The problem is that everything seems to be prewritten for him to the letter. Maybe this is because they don't trust him yet and are just being super cautious, or maybe it's because he has no charisma and can't think on the fly when cutting promos. Either way it's not good.

Penguin

TLC Starts

Ladder Match

Okay, bringing their A-Game tonight.. this gonna be good

Tag match ends in lame DQ... okay w/e

Big Show goes over.... why

Cena and Rollins have a messy finish

Divas... w/e

Roman butchers the hell out of a canned promo

Yeah, I would hate to think this is the roster giving it their best

these big physical guys who can't talk need to be like Lesnar and Goldberg, DON'T DO IT.

Though Reigns isn't a freak like those two so he can't really speak through pure physicality like those two can.

Toki767

TLC Starts

Ladder Match

Divas... w/e

If anything, this shows that the people who don't reach for the brass ring are the ones that will constantly get force pushed.

TLC Starts

Ladder Match

Divas... w/e

New Day and Gold and Star Dust had a good match on the pre show too.

Fox318

The problem is that everything seems to be prewritten for him to the letter. Maybe this is because they don't trust him yet and are just being super cautious, or maybe it's because he has no charisma and can't think on the fly when cutting promos. Either way it's not good.

They are all feed shit dialogue

look at one page of a show

gc9NaPC.jpg

TraBuch

Banned
Dumb question, but why was Seth Rollins in a #1 Contender Match in the first place? Doesn't his briefcase kinda make being #1 Contender kinda redundant?

ScribbleD

these big physical guys who can't talk need to be like Lesnar and Goldberg, DON'T DO IT.

Though Reigns isn't a freak like those two so he can't really speak through pure physicality like those two can.

Lesnar is actually pretty good in pre-taped promos. Same with Reigns.

You're right, though.

Kenobi

So does the average WWE fan know that NXT was bad ass last week or do they not know it's actually good? Just wondering because if this is the main rosters idea of responding then I can't help but laugh at that.

Ithil

Lesnar is actually pretty good in pre-taped promos. Same with Reigns.

You're right, though.

They've had pre-taped interviews with Reigns while he was injured. He sucked.
Lesnar is good in those UFC style interviews. He can't do pro wrestling promos.

Top Bottom