• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Gonzalez

Banned
God just end this already!

You know what? I'm just going to kill time by going down to Dunkin Dounuts, and pick up a box of euheuh... Eclairs.

hamchan

Dumb question, but why was Seth Rollins in a #1 Contender Match in the first place? Doesn't his briefcase kinda make being #1 Contender kinda redundant?

He wasn't getting the #1 Contender even if he won, he just wanted John Cena to not have it....for some reason,.... I forget.

So has the ppv blown away NXT??

rLTba5S.jpg

Fox318

I'd say one of these days Vince will realize this. But it's Vince. Clearly this is a lesson he will NEVER learn.
"They'll like who I tell them to like, damn it!"

He had to get draged kicking and screaming to push or hire guys like : Foley, Funk, Austin (The ringmaster and Baron von whatever), Bryan, CM Punk, and many more.

If VInce had his way the roster would be composed of JBLs, Cena's, Reigns, Ultimate Warriors, Khalis, and Tests.

RP912

Banned
I remember when wrestling figures actually gave kids freedom to do moves...instead of squeezing them to do the shit for them :/

Top Bottom