• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
He had to get draged kicking and screaming to push or hire guys like : Foley, Funk, Austin (The ringmaster and Baron von whatever), Bryan, CM Punk, and many more.

If VInce had his way the roster would be composed of JBLs, Cena's, Reigns, Ultimate Warriors, Khalis, and Tests.

I'm shocked as hell Mason Ryan wasn't shoved down our throats, but being Welsh probably didn't help him in Vince's eyes

Heel

Via reddit :

All WWE talent and producers and TV production people are currently all set for WWE TLC tonight in Cleveland.

I'm told tensions are at a fever pitch and have been all day. Many guys on the card tonight want to go out of their way to be the match of the night. The feeling is that a small company rivalry has started between the main roster and the NXT roster. Many agree that is good for all sides involved.

What is usually a lighter atmosphere many hours before doors open is not the case today. I'm told that it is very quiet backstage and that talent is very focused on the show tonight. They know the NXT show is going to be considered "show of the year" among many and they want this TLC show to rival or top it.

Many of the main matches have already been rehearsed. There was a giant black curtain covering the ringside area so nobody outside of the main players know what is going to happen tonight.

Rusev beat all the black people and all those prideful americans that we have to reset it back to this goober?

45ZrUx5.gif

Fox318

Guys this show is the last straw im canceling my subscription, im gonna sub to Crunchyroll. You lost me Vince, you lost to Anime.

Your Line in April is on their right now.

Also I would recomend Yowamushi Pedal and Wanna be the Strongest in the world is up.

9uURzUJ.jpg

A Wrasslin anime

Toki767

Via reddit :

All WWE talent and producers and TV production people are currently all set for WWE TLC tonight in Cleveland.

I'm told tensions are at a fever pitch and have been all day. Many guys on the card tonight want to go out of their way to be the match of the night. The feeling is that a small company rivalry has started between the main roster and the NXT roster. Many agree that is good for all sides involved.

What is usually a lighter atmosphere many hours before doors open is not the case today. I'm told that it is very quiet backstage and that talent is very focused on the show tonight. They know the NXT show is going to be considered "show of the year" among many and they want this TLC show to rival or top it.

Many of the main matches have already been rehearsed. There was a giant black curtain covering the ringside area so nobody outside of the main players know what is going to happen tonight.
If this is true, it's really sad to think that this is the best most of the people in the main roster can do.

Amory

I don't understand what they're doing with Rusev. If you're gonna make him undefeated he has to get a serious push at some point, right? Wouldn't that make sense?

Bowser

Via reddit :

hwYDk0S.gif

I don't understand what they're doing with Rusev. If you're gonna make him undefeated he has to get a serious push at some point, right? Wouldn't that make sense?
He has been steadily pushed for ages. He will reach main event level and lose to a top baby face, ala Umaga.

Alucard

Banned
Just tuned in. How's the show gone? Based on the stuff I've been reading on pwtorch and prowresling.net, Ziggler/Harper is worth watching, and the Reigns return was decently booked to protect him and make him look strong. Did he get a good pop?

Via reddit :

lmao

Just tuned in. How's the show gone? Based on the stuff I've been reading on pwtorch and prowresling.net, Ziggler/Harper is worth watching, and the Reigns return was decently booked to protect him and make him look strong. Did he get a good pop?

edited because possibly tasteless
turrible friend, just turrible..

Guzim

Via reddit :

Isn't this always said after every NXT Takeover so far?

Via reddit :

If this is the result of that then Vince is fucked.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
someone GIF that Lana shot just now, for the love of god

Fox318

Ziggler match is worth a watch. If Reigns didn't come through the crowd I'm not sure he would have gotten the pop.

JBL just called it the Angle lock lol.

Top Bottom