• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Fox318

Apparently the workers were so bored during the Usos match he went on youtube instead

PjAyYPl.jpg

I feel like that's a feud that could be picked up at any point and still be amazing. Just got to give it the proper ending at the proper time for it to be amazing.

Wait until Rollins hopefully cashes in successfully and has Dean chase him for it. But Roman will beat his brother and avenge Dean's loss at the following PPV.

Feel like they wouldn't just end it on the streak ending and no proper send off.

Everything I've heard about Taker being more about the business than himself makes me think he'd be fine going out by putting over Brock and setting the WWE up for the next 12 months.

I feel like that's a feud that could be picked up at any point and still be amazing. Just got to give it the proper ending at the proper time for it to be amazing.

I have a feeling ambrose, rollins, dolph and I'm going to assume bray are all in line to get matches at WM.

So I'm wondering what they're going to do with them. Hopefully not another battle royal and throw some of them into in (except bray, idc).

harper and rown I don't think will be getting singles matches but I can only hope they do.

bryan I'm guessing wont be at WM this year in a match. miz/sandow and the usos will still be working tag team. they're going to milk the hell out of the stunt double thing.

kane, big show, cena, reigns and the part time guys will all be in their own matches.

Kaladin

To the guy in the yellow shirt with the bald spot camera side on the front row that keeps looking back at the camera laughing:

STOP, YOU'RE ANNOYING.

Reigns interview said he's back to make an Impact. Reigns said wait until you see what I do in the Rumble this year. People cheered it pretty loud. I can't say this was a good interview.

Got to love Dave and his matter of fact run down.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
dat lariat

any chance of a Ascension run-in to join Bray as his new freaks? werent they going to be called up next?

Top Bottom