• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

UberTag

B43YicTIQAAeCe1.jpg

B43YicnIEAAAKoo.jpg

Someone making a ruckus and getting tossed out, probably unhappy with the long term angles or something
Isn't getting tossed out of the building like a reward for the perpetrator? They get the rest of their evening back and get a jump on the mad rush for the parking lot.

If they really wanted to punish someone for making a ruckus they'd force them to watch the next month's worth of RAW, Superstars, Main Event and Smackdown tapings back-to-back. Nobody would pick fights any more.

Alucard

Banned
Good match, but I don't feel that invested due to the lack of buildup and proper heat between these two. Thanks, WWE creative! If there was a good story here, I'd probably think much higher of this match than I currently do. As is, really appreciate the effort Ambrose and Wyatt are putting in here.

Alucard

Banned
Remember the TLC matches between the Hardys and Dudley Boys?

I miss those TLC matches.

Those guys were nearly crippled. I'm glad we have those matches in wrestling history, but I don't really wanna see more guys almost kill themselves and shorten their careers because of these matches

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
wtf at the inception horn. thought it was the ascension coming :p

Those guys were nearly crippled. I'm glad we have those matches in wrestling history, but I don't really wanna see more guys almost kill themselves and shorten their careers because of these matches
Thank god Edge can still walk and has another successful career now, or rewatching those matches would be really hard.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Good match, but I don't feel that invested due to the lack of buildup and proper heat between these two. Thanks, WWE creative! If there was a good story here, I'd probably think much higher of this match than I currently do. As is, really appreciate the effort Ambrose and Wyatt are putting in here.

They really did fuck up this feud. Basically it was , Hey, they're both nuts, and it never went anywhere. This should have been awesome.

Top Bottom