• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Fintan

Final Battle between these two. He will beat Cena at the RR. Then Cena will feud with Rusev. Lesnar will put Tanned Test over at Mania and then be off to Bellator.
Overall, it's hard to think anything but they absolutely wasted the potential of Lesnar's second run with the company. Right from the very first match really.

If Lana's Twitter is to be believed, he's going to get some more development tomorrow. I think his booking has been near-perfect. (minus his involvement in the Survivor Series) One of the few things the WWE deserves credit for.

Ambrose vs. Wyatt...is this the main event? @_@

How was Nikki vs. AJ?

His booking has been fine until they had him go back to Swagger.

Fox318

Meanwhile Captain Badass is at home

ZQLdtfO.jpg

somedevil

His booking has been fine until they had him go back to Swagger.

That probably happened because Sheamus got injured again and they had no one to fight him. So they went back to Swagger.

The Cena ladder match was for the belt though. That match would have headlined if the big belt wasn't on the PPV.

No it wasn't. It was for the money in the bank briefcase. Punk was the champion and was injured so there was no title match on the show.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
the gimmick doesnt really work without his goons :(

UberTag

If Lana's Twitter is to be believed, he's going to get some more development tomorrow. I think his booking has been near-perfect. (minus his involvement in the Survivor Series) One of the few things the WWE deserves credit for.
He'll get fed to Cena eventually. They always get fed to Cena.

RP912

Banned
I have a feeling this match is going to suck

bray hasn't been great lately

Cena sucked up all of his energy. He hasn't been the same since that feud. Like I said, if I was a wrestler and was booked to wrestle Cena...I would haul ass without fear of breaching contract.

Top Bottom