• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
Via reedit

All WWE talent and producers and TV production people are currently all set for WWE TLC tonight in Cleveland.
I'm told tensions are at a fever pitch and have been all day. Many guys on the card tonight want to go out of their way to be the match of the night. The feeling is that a small company rivalry has started between the main roster and the NXT roster. Many agree that is good for all sides involved.
What is usually a lighter atmosphere many hours before doors open is not the case today. I'm told that it is very quiet backstage and that talent is very focused on the show tonight. They know the NXT show is going to be considered "show of the year" among many and they want this TLC show to rival or top it.
Many of the main matches have already been rehearsed. There was a giant black curtain covering the ringside area so nobody outside of the main players know what is going to happen tonight.

RP912

Banned
Bray throwing the chair is how I truly feel about this ppv and the audacity that this ppv wasn't on Thursday, and R Evolution wasn't on Sunday.

Vylash

nxt.jpg

the future wins

Alucard

Banned
LMAOOOOOOO THAT FINISH

this match was weak. Adam,cole,and,Jay Briscoe had better match

Re-watched it today, and yeah...really good storytelling in that match. And the announce team did a good job of putting over their history. The finish of Jay hitting the Jay Driller onto the title after a battered Cole looked down on it and slowly raised his head...pretty damn poetic for a wrestling match.

UberTag

There are two shows that are produced by the same company, but on the opposite sides of the quality spectrum. I'm astounded that they are capable at that.
One has Vince actively involved. The other does not.
There's nothing astounding about this at all.

jred2k

You could make half a Countdown episode about bad finishes using just this PPV. Horrible. They should seriously consider running only four PPVs a year.

acrid

Banned
where was the logic in that spot anyway? it's a goddamn pc monitor, remove the hdmi or audio/video plugs and pull the power cord. you can do that all in one motion. i guess neither bray nor dean have enough clout to say "hey, that's a really stupid end".

IC match was fun, some great spots, no story telling due to no real story built up to it.

Cena vs Rollins match was fun for a while, once the match was reset it became MAKE ROMAN LOOK STRONG though which sucked.

Nikki vs AJ was shithouse. Spray to babyface face for the win.

Kane vs Ryback was mostly bad, fell asleep.

Ambrose vs Bray was mostly fun, some great spots, minimal cool story telling moments since the feud has been oddly booked. Spray to babyface face for the win.

Please please please don't call NXT up to the main roster!

Top Bottom