• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Raw64life

jbilTGaiv6Gf5j.png

Kaladin

I kinda wonder if Paul Heyman got shit for talking over Renee on that last segment with the panel....when they cut back to them, he kinda had a sour look on his face and only got that last sentence in. I feel like he was told he was done for the night.

You know when Dean first found that monitor and then it caused him to look up I thought they were going to do something crazy like have him put Bray through the Titantron or something.

UberTag

Is Trips just in a bathroom somewhere doing jazz hands in between pumping his fists right about now?
Best way for smart fans at Mania to send a message would be to break out in NXT chants with reckless abandon while shitting on upper card matches.
Especially Reigns vs. Lesnar.

TraBuch

Banned
Is AJ Lee actually a decent wrestler? I really have no idea. I don't think I've actually seen a really good AJ Lee match since I started watching off and on earlier this year. I can't tell if it's her or just shitty booking.

Jim Ross ‏@JRsBBQ 3m3 minutes ago
$2 steak tough performances by @WWEBrayWyatt & @TheDeanAmbrose closing the Joey Chitwood Thrill Show. Sleep well, men, if you can. #WWETLC

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It isn't just the regular negative people in this thread being super negative, I'm a WWE optimist and thought that PPV was the worst of the year. Even matches that should have done pretty well didn't live up to X-Pac tations.

I liked the first match, the Tag Match, the Cenar Match, the Divas Match, the Russev Match, and the TLC Match. I loved none of them.

Congratulations to strobogo for unsubscribing to the network. That 9.99 can be better used on anything else.

NXT is worth my 9.99. If I hadn't just had a fantastic NXT event this week I don't know how I'd feel about my subscription though.

I mean, I've been pretty happy with most of the last few PPVs... but this was awful. It wasn't December to Dismember awful, but mark this down as yet another fucking awful December PPV from the E.

The first two matches were good. A lot of the guys tried really hard in terrible stipulations and just couldn't do anything much worthwhile. The two big matches both had horrendous endings.

Most everything else really was just RAW level stuff. Rusev always puts on a great match, but we've seen that match lots of times before... and anytime Swagger is on a PPV and Cesaro isn't, fuck that.

Thank god the ladder match wasn't destroyed by a horrible ending. After what Harper and Ziggler put their bodies through, can you imagine?

An exploding TV? You put an exploding fucking TV over? Make Bray look like he can't win without being lucky and make Dean look dumb as fuck?

It isn't just the regular negative people in this thread being super negative, I'm a WWE optimist and thought that PPV was the worst of the year. Even matches that should have done pretty well didn't live up to X-Pac tations.
Yep. We're not normally shitting on the product. I mean, obviously it looks worse next to REvolution, but they had to know, going in, that they needed to do something special to top that. Ziggler and Harper tried... and probably took some risks they shouldn't have, but at least they tried.

A

fucking

TV

exploding.

Cagey

Banned
Forgot what the last match was. Then saw it and forgot why I was supposed to care about Ambrose and Wyatt feuding. Decided correctly there was no reason to care. Fast forwarded and saw a TV wire explode. Lol. Ok.

Can't wait for the fallout from this show tomorrow live on Raw.

so what the fuck happened to the new day?

I'm more angry about the new day being buried right after their debut and not even being featured on the ppv than anything that actually happened on the ppv.

somedevil

Still amazes me that NXT is written by 1 guy with Dusty fixing any problems and then Triple H approving it is beating Vince and over 20 writers. If they wanted Bray to go over do the Austin vs Triple H 3 stages of hell finish and not a exploding tv one.

Kaladin

I don't have a problem with the exploding TV in itself.....the spot was fine. It was your typical "wrestler goes too crazy and it backfires on him" spot. It's how they ended the match. Those matches have a flow, they build and build and build to an insane finale that makes you believe the guy who lost is dead. The TV backfiring in Dean's face leading to a weak Sister Abigail finish was flat. It did nothing to help the match in the eyes of anyone watching it or the PPV. Common booking sense would tell you that when you have a PPV that doesn't look great on paper, you don't end it with a flat finish.

I would have had Dean get blinded by the TV, kick out and continue the fight with lead up to one more crazy spot. Never end your PPVs on a flat finish like that, especially when there is no point behind it.

Still amazes me that NXT is written by 1 guy with Dusty fixing any problems and then Triple H approving it is beating Vince and over 20 writers. If they wanted Bray to go over do the Austin vs Triple H 3 stages of hell finish and not a exploding tv one.

Or have the Ascension interfere. Don't have Dean do something fucking stupid.

Zayn's at the peak of his WWE career right now

happy and sad :[

Not quite. He's almost at the peak. This next feud will be the peak.

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
Okay, legit question: I want to get into alternative wrestling, but I have no clue how to do so.
I plan on buying Wrestlekingdom, but that's all I know.

What else should I do?

Top Bottom