• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

kiguel182

iwyiphptl64pul8uvl.gif

She appears well trained for it.

She would crush me.

And I'm fine with that.

EDIT: Not the best comment to be at the top of the paige I'm afraid.

Bowser

Voted.

My vote for WrestleGaffer goes to DMczaf. Always makes me laugh when he usually post. Im easy to go over with the cheap pops.

DM is the less talented Undertaker of this thread. Comes by once in a while to put on a half assed effort that gets praised.

If he was around more often, he'd be more like the Kane of WrassleGAF.

THAT'S RIGHT DM I SAID IT.

KANE.

IN 2014.

Xater

Because that's how wrestling fans respond to someone, right?
If Vince shoves Roman down our throats, we'll love him and buy all of his merch and cheer for him when he pins Brock and dominates every subsequent PPV.

They think it's a great idea. The signs were already there while he was out by how often they had to remind us that Roman is still there.

DMczaf

DM is the less talented Undertaker of this thread. Comes by once in a while to put on a half assed effort that gets praised.

If he was around more often, he'd be more like the Kane of WrassleGAF.

THAT'S RIGHT DM I SAID IT.

KANE.

IN 2014.

Bowser, we are on the road to Rumble, which is on the road to Fast Lane, which is on the road to Wrestlemania.

Paydays are coming, I gotta start increasing my appearances.

RP912

Banned
You know whats so messed up...is the fact that I want to watch raw tonight just to see a cringeworthy reigns promo. Maybe that's his gimmick all along...a bland boring wrestler that's suppose to be a poor man's Diesel.

it'd be a sadder existence if we got Brock vs. Bryan with Bryan getting the John Cena Summerslam '14 treatment

lmao wtf

I honestly laughed so hard I spat all over my monitor when I hit play on that after typing 'discoJon' into youtube search.

It's a shame that 'comeback of the year' nominations were closed, because damn dawg if that video wouldn't have made the list.

Xater

You know whats so messed up...is the fact that I want to watch raw tonight just to see a cringeworthy reigns promo. Maybe that's his gimmick all along...a bland boring wrestler that's suppose to be a poor man's Diesel.

Oh I am with you. I am debating if I should watch just to see how bad they want this guy to go over.

It made me so sad when I realized the reason Big Show went over Rowan was so Reigns could look better when he punked out Show later on.

Fave Five WWE Divas:
1. Paige
2. Emma
3. Bayley
4. Renee
5. AJ Lee

Alucard

Banned
Just watched the first qualifying match for ROH's tag wars episode between The Briscoes and the team of Jay Lethal and J. Diesel. Really great high impact match with a hot final stretch. Tag team wrestling is on fire in ROH right now.

DiscoJon

Banned
I honestly laughed so hard I spat all over my monitor when I hit play on that after typing 'discoJon' into youtube search.

It's a shame that 'comeback of the year' nominations were closed, because damn dawg if that video wouldn't have made the list.

It's a damn good thing I have my youtube account under a different name.

Just watched the first qualifying match for ROH's tag wars episode between The Briscoes and the team of Jay Lethal and J. Diesel. Really great high impact match with a hot final stretch. Tag team wrestling is on fire in ROH right now.

there are too many Jays in that match

"Matt Striker will be the broadcast partner of Jim Ross on the January 4 NJPW "Wrestle Kingdom 9" PPV” (h/t @prowrestlingnet)

If he keeps down the smarky comments, this will be fantastic.

Hasney

"Matt Striker will be the broadcast partner of Jim Ross on the January 4 NJPW "Wrestle Kingdom 9" PPV” (h/t @prowrestlingnet)

If he keeps down the smarky comments, this will be fantastic.

He seems much better on Lucha than he was on WWE so very happy with this.

Xater

Interesting, apparently AJ didn't think his match with Suzuki was that great. I need to listen to the full interview later.

Top Bottom