• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
im body shaming over here, don't kill my vibe.

tumblr_mmvmu1kryO1qc5dqao2_500.gif

jmdajr

Wasn't that because they finally let him be more true to himself and go back to heel?

Reigns is suppose to be their next Hogan/Cena. Get ready for a forced baby face run the likes of which we haven't seen since Diesel and HBK back in 95-96.

I'm still betting on corporate champion Reigns.

Ithil

I remember they did that NXT Summer photo shoot with everyone in bikinis and Bailey was in like one picture wearing like a tank top and pants or something.

Edit: I can't even find these Christmas pictures on WWE.com. Where did they come from?

I think Bayley does that because she's meant to appeal to kids.
Hence why she's usually covered up where most Divas with her body would show it off

WWE has cut off all future Brock merchandise. No more is to be made, and they were told to switch all focus on Brock's merchandise to Sheamus.

Take that for what you will.

somedevil

I'm just wondering if any of the higher ups are hoping Bryan doesn't show up at the Rumble. Cause he is the only one that could derail the Reigns train.

Knowing them if he returns they have Reigns eliminate him and then wonder why he is getting crap after that.

Bowser

If the [Wyatt/Taker] match does indeed take place, WWE is moving forward with the feeling that they need to set something up for Wyatt to eventually face The Dead Man, which is a possible reason why he defeated Dean Ambrose at TLC last night.

...what?

What kind of non sequitur reasoning is this?

UberTag

WWE has cut off all future Brock merchandise. No more is to be made, and they were told to switch all focus on Brock's merchandise to Sheamus.

Take that for what you will.
I wonder how big of a check Bellator plans on writing for Brock.

The word backstage is that Roman has new music, new merch, and a new catchphrase:

tumblr_inline_nglw4o2HL21qf4xgb.gif
Shame they're not replacing the actor that plays Roman Reigns.
At least Sony recasts Spider-Man every 5-6 years or so.

I think Bayley does that because she's meant to appeal to kids.
Hence why she's usually covered up where most Divas with her body would show it off

I think I read somewhere it's because she's actually uncomfortable with her body, but I might have imagined that.

Where's that Summer shoot? WWE.com is impossible to find anything on.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Ah hell, isn't the Ascension going to be on tonight? I hope not, I don't want to watch Raw.

UberTag

They are going to shove him down our throat so hard now.
Because that's how wrestling fans respond to someone, right?
If Vince shoves Roman down our throats, we'll love him and buy all of his merch and cheer for him when he pins Brock and dominates every subsequent PPV.

Mengetsu

Voted.

My vote for WrestleGaffer goes to DMczaf. Always makes me laugh when he usually post. Im easy to go over with the cheap pops.

Top Bottom