• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
You know you're in for something special when dudes come down to the ring dressed like this;

z3gSLIj.gif
2PdByfK.gif

Ah, Japan.

WE DON'T NEED ANOTHER HERO
WE JUST WANT TO KNOW THE WAY HOME

"Look, Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome is coming out soon and the kids are totally excited about it, so lets dress the ascension up like they're from the film. I mean, I say Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome, I haven't seen it, but I saw the Tina Turner music video so let's go with that look."

How I imagine it went.

FTFY.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Interesting, apparently AJ didn't think his match with Suzuki was that great. I need to listen to the full interview later.

the G1 one? o_O

it was one of the best matches of the tournament easily

I feel like I can't even get excited about the Royal Rumble. Double Double E is so fucking transparent with the fact that you're gonna see a total Roman Reigns domination it's not even funny. He may not win though but the match itself will play out in an obvious fashion.

Fox318

I feel like I can't even get excited about the Royal Rumble. Double Double E is so fucking transparent with the fact that you're gonna see a total Roman Reigns domination it's not even funny. He may not win though but the match itself will play out in an obvious fashion.

They could do this:

Ambrose has not gotten any win in any of hos PPV events because they have known that they want him to win the rumble
Seth Cashes in on Bork-Sina and wins
Reigns is added because of Sina is angry at Seth and because Reigns helped Sina before.

kiguel182

Triple H channeling those Japanese entrances is the most I've ever liked him
grr.gif

I loved that entrance but it's so obvious that he can do whatever he wants since no one even got close of a spectacle entrance as he did.

Wyatt got a somewhat special one but it wasn't even in the same league.

KissVibes

Banned
It's gonna be hilarious to see them repeat the Cesaro lifts the Big Show spot with Reigns at the Rumble. I feel confident saying Reigns can't do it and that it'll be Big Show throwing himself over the ropes in a sloppy way.

I can't remember a Rumble I was less interested in. Reigns going over everyone, and Brock vs Cena yet again, no thanks

kiguel182

They could do this:

Ambrose has not gotten any win in any of hos PPV events because they have known that they want him to win the rumble
Seth Cashes in on Bork-Sina and wins
Reigns is added because of Sina is angry at Seth and because Reigns helped Sina before.

They could do a lot of thing. But they won't.

Reigns will win it. Lesnar vs Reigns at Mania.

If we are unlucky Cena wins and we get Cena vs Reigns.

kiguel182

Last year we had that whole "maybe is Bryan that wins it and WWE are swerving us" and even when Batista won it backfired in just an amazing way that it made a good show.

This year there's no doubt about what's going to happen, no viable alternative (not like Bryan at least) and no backfire.

Bah.

Fox318

They could do a lot of thing. But they won't.

Reigns will win it. Lesnar vs Reigns at Mania.

If we are unlucky Cena wins and we get Cena vs Reigns.

Do you really want to have the pivotal match that pushes Reigns be against a guy who is going to Bellator?

Omega

Banned
Last year we had that whole "maybe is Bryan that wins it and WWE are swerving us" and even when Batista won it backfired in just an amazing way that it made a good show.

This year there's no doubt about what's going to happen, no viable alternative (not like Bryan at least) and no backfire.

Bah.

This year it's Sami Zayn's ultimate redemption against Cesaro in the main event. 1/5 baby, good enough

i couldn't even type that with a straight face

DiscoJon

Banned
Reigns wins the Rumble giving him a title shot at Wrestlemania.
Cena defeats Lesnar, but after the match Lesnar lays him out thus giving Rollins the opportunity to cash in and win the belt.

Cena wants his championship rematch clause at WM, but Roman enters and says I don't think so babby girl.

TRIPLE THREAT MATCH AT MANIA. ROLLINS vs CENA vs REIGNS

Book it maggle!

Xater

Bah.

I don't know, I can see the Philly crowd not being into that.

Anth0ny

There is only one way to make this stupidly predictable Rumble even remotely entertaining.

The crowd needs to shit on Reigns when he wins the Rumble. Hard. And the next night on Raw. And the next week on raw. Reigns must become Batista 2.0.

Top Bottom