• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Kaladin

4SPXMoG.jpg

Nice turn out for Impact.

somedevil

Hard Times!

Looks like about 1/2 the Joe is behind that curtain. JLA seats about 20k. I've never seen it that empty even for college hockey.

You know its hard to judge this because no one included when this photo was taken. It seems it was earlier because its not from right now because Superstars match is happening.

If people think its going to look like this when the show opens the hate has clouded there minds. Also people do realize if WWE does bad then NXT will vanish right?

Sanjuro

He had a great gimmick. He was pound for pound the strongest guy in the roster swinging people like mad.

Then WWE made him stop doing it.

I wouldn't call that a "great" gimmick. It was what he was most notable for unfortunately.

His best opportunity would have been more exposure with Zeb.

You know its hard to judge this because no one included when this photo was taken. It seems it was earlier because its not from right now because Superstars match is happening.

If people think its going to look like this when the show opens the hate has clouded there minds. Also people do realize if WWE does bad then NXT will vanish right?

Well if it's anything like the Red Wings crowd they show up 3/4's of the way through hour one

Anth0ny

fanbenoit

This mother fucker was at a comic book shop literally 5 minutes from my house yesterday. Apparently it was packed like crazy. Y2J is over in Woodbridge, Ontario, Canada.

Top Bottom