• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ithil

I hate how Rusev is the heel because of MURCIA F YEAH

Dude does everything a real man should do in the ring and out of it.

Also is the bad guy for standing up for his girlfriend after some annoying radio host in a scarf calls her a whore several times.

ScribbleD

So the end game of this angle is either: Ryback loses, and all of his momentum dies.

Or Rusev loses and this great build up of him as a monster heel is wasted on Ryback.]

Fuck.

Sanjuro

At least the US belt looks cool. The intercontinental belt is lame as hell

i08bJIk1bY3Nr.gif

Fox318

...wat? You basically are missing the first requirement of being a wrestling fan.

Keep your brain locked in the dresser?

Rusev should be beating people with low blows and dirty tactics.

Instead he defends his manager, celebrates with her, fights through pain(summerslam) to fight for the win, wants to preach his culture to the masses.

UberTag

Dumb as fuck isn't ending anyone's streak. Although he could probably beat Rusev in an eating contest.
Oh look... let's reminisce about Roman's return and Cena's victory some more.

Apparently I haven't been drinking enough, I'm still sober enough to realize how shit this show is
No amount of alcohol will mask the shit that is this show unless you black out.

Sanjuro

Keep your brain locked in the dresser?

Rusev should be beating people with low blows and dirty tactics.

Instead he defends his manager, celebrates with her, fights through pain(summerslam) to fight for the win, wants to preach his culture to the masses.

We are talking about wrestling fans. Pretty much their main requirement is to chant USA at things.

Top Bottom