• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
poor kofi if it wasn't for that one moment i wonder how far he could of taken it

RKO.gif

Here is the issue... The only real talent on new day is Kofi... And he is midcard at best. Big E is a maybe midcard or NXT material, and buckwheat is a jobber

Fox318

Cesaro is too Swiss to get live TV time.
Perhaps Reigns will squash him on Thursday.

His last win was defeating the Intercontinental Champ in a non-title match on raw.

He then proceeded to call Cena-Orton bullshit since nobody cared and Vince and his 30 yes men buried his ass with Tyson "My penis doesn't work" Kidd

KissVibes

Banned
If this was NXT they'd turn the New Day heel, give em a Nation gimmick.

NXT has some of the best wrestling minds of all time and a few writers that seem to be very good. Remember when the head writer moved to Smackdown for a bit and Smackdown as pretty damn good?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Kofi isn't what I would call 'talent'. He's just modern day Marc Mero. Boring after prolonged exposure. And by prolonged I mean like 5 minutes.

KissVibes

Banned
Kofi was supposed to take a punt but got up and fucked the entire storyline up. The punt to the head was supposed to make Kofi more aggressive and vicious. Unfortunately, he didn't get punted and Kofi can't talk worth shit so he couldn't have carried that storyline far at all.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I would also like to k ow tge story behind this gif

Kofi was getting a push as a singles wrestler and botched a spot with Orton. Orton threw a tantrum in and out of the ring proclaiminmg 'stupid stupid stupid' and buried Kofi's career forever. I'm not a Kofi fan, but even I knew it was fucked up what he did to him.

Especially because Orton has botched up several other peoples spots constantly.

One problem I see with the WWE is they are overtaking everything at this point.. They need to stop saving matches. Jericho should have made Rusev vs. ryback tonight. That would have got pop

Top Bottom