• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
You're joking yourself if you think this is gonna get a Batista level backlash. Roman will win and it's gonna be all laid out, forcefully telling you that htis is awesome and fuck you if you think otherwise. Cause we know better than you, and we know what we're doing.

Ithil

You're joking yourself if you think this is gonna get a Batista level backlash. Roman will win and it's gonna be all laid out, forcefully telling you that htis is awesome and fuck you if you think otherwise. Cause we know better than you, and we know what we're doing.

Doesn't have to be Batista level. Batista was a part timer gone soon after WM. Reigns is supposed to be the next top face of WWE, for years to come.

You're a terrible human being. They both suck.
Might as well root to contract a venereal disease. That would also be something new.

they're both the future of the WWE anyway

If I was in the crowd I'd take the ads.

There's nothing new about Roman Reigns. He's a Cena palette swap with some Dwayne thrown in. It's a little embarrassing honestly because he doesn't look natural whatsoever.

it's futile be one with reigns, embrace the reigns,

or he'll punch you on the mouth.

Sanjuro

Only in terms of revenue and idiots watching.
NXT is better. New Japan is better. ROH is better. I'm sure there are some indies that also measure up.

This is always mentioned, and still nobody cares about those.

ROH at least found some TV time around here.

DMczaf

no god why does Raw suck so much

why why why do i watch this

you need a fun n playful enhancing drug

MISC_0072.jpg

Omega

Banned
honestly i don't care i'll take reigns uncapable mic skills over cena purely based on it being something new

Except it's not new.

People got tired of this shit in the 90s with Hogan. It took a hiatus and Cena took up the mantle, and now Vince isn't even waiting for a cooldown period.

This. Reigns is over with the only crowd that matters. We're fucked.

You're not seeing 2 Rumble fan backlashes happen in consecutive years, especially after the "success" it resulted in this year. Not even sorry for quickly stepping all over that pipe dream.

Big One

Banned
You're not seeing 2 Rumble fan backlashes happen in consecutive years, especially after the "success" it resulted in this year. Not even sorry for quickly stepping all over that pipe dream.
Only way it would happen if Reigns eliminates Bryan, Ambrose, or Ziggler at the end. I have a feeling it's going to be Big Show though.

imBask

Banned

Reigns is winning the Rumble without a doubt

i'd bet my life savings on it (not literally)

KissVibes

Banned
Mizdow should win RR. Miz should get the most eliminations with Mizdows help. Miz eliminates someone, Mizdow copies him and eliminates him.

Also, they can start to turn Mizdow face by having Miz eliminated and Mizdow chooses not to copy him and eliminating himself. Would be pretty fun and playful. Tease Mizdow ALMOST going over the ropes, then staying in. Give him one elimination to tease Mizdow being the REAL star of the show.

Drop belts at WWE'S JOHN CENA'S FAST LANE; Miz vs Mizdow to open WM31.

Top Bottom