• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Mahonay

Banned
Sounds like I made the right decision to stop watching RAW last week.

I couldn't even make it through all of TLC last night. I could have turned it off after Ziggler and Harper and been happy.

Sanjuro

o81aUdq.gif

I rather see him around then a healthy portion of the characters tonight.

Joeki11a

Banned
will Sting ever be on RAW?
this is pathetic, his wwe debut was ass
it was hhh putting himself over facing sting

WWE is Raw, when will Sting ever come into a Raw ring???

UberTag

Tell me about Trails in the Sky
If you grew up on the JRPGs of the 1990s like Lunar and Grandia and old school Final Fantasies before Square Enix went into the toilet, Trails in the Sky is the closest thing to reliving that experience with a modern gameplay system and memorable well-developed characters.

And you can play it on pretty much any PC via Steam. Highly recommended. The sequel comes out this spring.

will Sting ever be on RAW?
this is pathetic, his wwe debut was ass
it was hhh putting himself over facing sting

WWE is Raw, when will Sting ever come into a Raw ring???
Sting will be back to feud with Hunter and have a shitty Mania moment with him. Don't fret.
However, he's called "Sting The Vigilante" now.

Vylash

If you grew up on the JRPGs of the 1990s like Lunar and Grandia and old school Final Fantasies before Square Enix went into the toilet, Trails in the Sky is the closest thing to reliving that experience with a modern gameplay system and memorable well-developed characters.

And you can play it on pretty much any PC via Steam. Highly recommended. The sequel comes out this spring.

good taste, friend. trails is the shit, too bad the series is so detailed and translation is so difficult that it won't last much longer over here

Bowser

So Ambrose jobs to a TV monitor last night, losing his 4th (5th? 6th?) straight PPV match, and is no where to be found on RAW tonight

Cesaro also nowhere on RAW tonight.

With 3 hours of airtime.

Fucking Christ.

I was always under the impression the only way to win was getting out the cage

Pinfall, submission or escape. It used to be a blow off stipulation, but now they rarely use it that way, so often it ends with the heel escaping the cage so they can get a win without pinning or tapping out the face. Pretty dull.

jred2k

I'm not watching. Did Brock kill Rollins? Does it look like he will? I want to see him do it.
Nope he killed Jericho.

Also, you make have to watch next week for completionist sake. Hogan will be playing Ho-Ho-Hogan so it may be canonical to Santa With Muscles.

DominoKid

So Ambrose jobs to a TV monitor last night, losing his 4th (5th? 6th?) straight PPV match, and is no where to be found on RAW tonight

Cesaro also nowhere on RAW tonight.

With 3 hours of airtime.

Fucking Christ.

looks like i haven't missed anything interesting. cool.

Top Bottom