• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

UberTag

wow what a heel turn, because they're totally heels now right? they wouldn't just do that and keep them as faces...right?
That's silly talk. Of course they're faces.
All of the good guys we're supposed to cheer for in the WWE are emasculating pricks who deliver cheap shots, bully jobbers and treat women like objects.

wwe will have no clue what to do with either of them once this gimmick is up. sandow will probably be back to jobbing once this is up.

Well yeah that's true sadly :(

Mizdow should win RR. Miz should get the most eliminations with Mizdows help. Miz eliminates someone, Mizdow copies him and eliminates him.

Also, they can start to turn Mizdow face by having Miz eliminated and Mizdow chooses not to copy him and eliminating himself. Would be pretty fun and playful. Tease Mizdow ALMOST going over the ropes, then staying in. Give him one elimination to tease Mizdow being the REAL star of the show.

Drop belts at WWE'S JOHN CENA'S FAST LANE; Miz vs Mizdow to open WM31.
That would be fun! Crowd would be likely to get behind Mizdow since he has plenty of love atm.

Vylash

jhqGZG1gNvyMQ.jpg

jy3HYeubWbQKH.jpg

RP912

Banned
You know one night I will quit watching this promotion cold turkey and focus on other things such as studying a Starcraft 2 stream, having a gaming session, and or take a bike ride if I had a bike....one day :(

KissVibes

Banned
Just exposes wrestling even more.

If this was actually real, Brock Lesnar would have been back flipping out of the ring because he's that afraid of contact to his face.

Thanks Vince.

Brock has been seeing therapists to get over his fear of getting hit in the face in preparation of his return to MMA.

KissVibes

Banned
Hey dudes, how's Raw going? Spoilers sound like a mixed bag.

Jericho has exposed himself as being garbage, yet again.

Dude hasn't been cool in ten years. Best thing he ever did in the last decade was the jacket, which Devitt took and did way fucking better.

Edit: Alucard, you gonna buy those shitty ROH shirts ProWrestlingTees is selling?

UberTag

Dude hasn't been cool in ten years. Best thing he ever did in the last decade was the jacket, which Devitt took and did way fucking better.
Don't be like that. Jericho hosts a mean game show. Dude really should give that gig another try.
He's also not terrible on the Talking Dead.

Joeki11a

Banned
Cena as 16 time champ would be stupid

let him lose and leave, WM needs to be

Brock vs Roman he puts him over at WM

the Roman Empire begins.

Alucard

Banned
Get out when you still have the chance! It's too late for us!

*fart noises*

Mixed bag would be a HUGE step-up from this show

mixed bag of expired candy and stale doughnut crumbs....its going

My reaction all night:

giphy.gif

Makes Russo Thrunder look good

Make the right choice, friends.

#BoycottRaw

#JustGiveUp

You could be watching so much better wrestling right now!

From this week's ROH Tag Wars episode:

UberTag

I approve of Alucard's shilling of the superior Ring of Honor product during RAW tonight.
He sounds like me when I rave about Trails in the Sky in the gaming forums when a bunch of idiots are anxiously anticipating Type-0 HD for an FFXV demo thinking it's the only JRPG in town.

I'll be in the audience for this shit show next week. If nothing else I get to see Hogan awkwardly push the network in person.

EDIT: Ho Ho Hogan? Even better.

Mizdow should win RR. Miz should get the most eliminations with Mizdows help. Miz eliminates someone, Mizdow copies him and eliminates him.

Also, they can start to turn Mizdow face by having Miz eliminated and Mizdow chooses not to copy him and eliminating himself. Would be pretty fun and playful. Tease Mizdow ALMOST going over the ropes, then staying in. Give him one elimination to tease Mizdow being the REAL star of the show.

Drop belts at WWE'S JOHN CENA'S FAST LANE; Miz vs Mizdow to open WM31.

The fun thing about Mizdow eliminating himself or not... whether he does or doesn't, it's going to get a face pop.

I just watched two episodes of Black Mirror after spending some time being productive. Feels good man.

Alucard

Banned

Edit: Alucard, you gonna buy those shitty ROH shirts ProWrestlingTees is selling?

Haven't seen them. The only ROH shirts I really want right now is the current reDRagon one and the one for The Kingdom.

Sokantish

I approve of Alucard's shilling of the superior Ring of Honor product during RAW tonight.
He sounds like me when I rave about Trails in the Sky in the gaming forums when a bunch of idiots are anxiously anticipating Type-0 HD for an FFXV demo thinking it's the only JRPG in town.

Tell me about Trails in the Sky

KissVibes

Banned
Don't be like that. Jericho hosts a mean game show. Dude really should give that gig another try.
He's also not terrible on the Talking Dead.

Jericho grew to be lame and has been for years and years. Tonight cemented it as such.

I respect the hell outta him and his accomplishments but goddamn, his entire routine is tired and lame and he has gotten progressively worse every time he has been on Raw the past few years. Just like The Rock.

Top Bottom