• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Kusagari

So we're getting a team team storyline that involves Miz wanting to sleep with an Uso's wife because of how she twerks.

Yep.

Another storyline built around a relationship only known about because of Total Divas, while they continue to ignore Nikki and Cena

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Vince Russo ‏@pyroballyhoo 16m
Guys-seriously-this show isn't written for us. It's written for 14 year-olds & under. I'm not kidding. The joke is on all of us for watching

Guys-seriously-this show isn't written for us. It's written for 14 year-olds & under. I'm not kidding. The joke is on all of us for watching

4398341_o.gif

RP912

Banned
Man it's like Bray is in a lost void of midcard hell, low card nightmares, and main event wet dreams. It's like he became his rambling promos :(

jred2k

This episode has really shown how in need of call-ups tge WWE is. How many Rusev/Swagger and Wyatt/Truth matches have we seen in the past year?

UberTag

I wouldn't wish RAW on most teens & tweens.
They have better written alternatives aimed at their demographic like Spongebob, Adventure Time and Gravity Falls.
Also, those shows aren't narrated by old men in their 50s and 60s.

Top Bottom