• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Vince Russo ‏@pyroballyhoo 16m
Guys-seriously-this show isn't written for us. It's written for 14 year-olds & under. I'm not kidding. The joke is on all of us for watching

This show is terribly written even by the standards of children's television.

Mengetsu

it's a fucking morgue in there
WWE keeps going to these places but also I don't blame them anymore..people who grew up on this see a different product today and just find it boring. As soon as tables and shit that leads to extreme violence is when they pop most of the time.

Fox318

I wouldn't wish RAW on most teens & tweens.
They have better written alternatives aimed at their demographic like Spongebob, Adventure Time and Gravity Falls.
Also, those shows aren't narrated by old men in their 50s and 60s.

Honestly it would be best for the future of the business if Cena wasn't there.

It would force them to push other people.

Right now the #1 on the companies agenda is selling Cena mech and projects like the Cena movie. When it should be WWE network subs and making sure they get a fucking better TV deal.

They got that shit TV deal because the ad buyers because the Cena audience isn't staying up late to watch a 3 hour show and they don't have an income.

Byron Saxton?
You mean Samuel? As stupid racist Seb called him.

Why the hell is Jack Swagger still fighting Rusev? He's like 0 for 12 against him or something really stupid.

Brie hates AJ more than Nikki. I have zero problems with Brie siding with Nikki against AJ.

Fox318

I feel like this should be a rule:

• Never take a ladder out if you aren't gonna use it in a spot.

I get its TLC but the story should dictate the match not a match dictating a story.

Fox318

it's a fucking morgue in there

TVP5mZv.jpg

They like going to the blue.

Bray should do this stuff taped.

RP912

Banned
Then they all are jobbers which I dont understand, for a company as big as the wwe to not have a black guy who is a top guy in 2014 is fucking dumb.

The sad thing is that TNA of all companies done it more than once. They gave R Truth the belt, Monty Brown was main event status, and Bobby Lashley was champion. Despite their handicapped ways of booking and running a damn company...there's a method to their madness.

UberTag

You mean Samuel? As stupid racist Seb called him.

Why the hell is Jack Swagger still fighting Rusev? He's like 0 for 12 against him or something really stupid.
Kane laid out John Cena to open tonight's show and Kane's like 0 for 1200 against him.

Top Bottom