• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
I wish Vince Russo was booking this. It would be entertaining atleast. They still haven't given these guys a reason to be fighting. All of these storylines lack emotion behind them.

Paracelsus

Punk's podcast is now stuck in the head

They have no long-term booking for anybody

The more you watch and the more it rings true.

Fox318

Did Ambrose just...

iKOQNkloOo5PM.gif

Fox318

I wish Vince Russo was booking this. It would be entertaining atleast. They still haven't given these guys a reason to be fighting. All of these storylines lack emotion behind them.

Your're not wrong.

At least they had the belt on their shows.

David Arquette wrestles the same amount of matches as brock as champion.

UberTag

Punk's podcast is now stuck in the head

They have no long-term booking for anybody

The more you watch and the more it rings true.
They have long-term booking for Reigns.

It consists of Reigns never losing clean and becoming the next pre-ordained chosen one by defeating the conqueror, Brock Lesnar and becoming WWE champion despite sucking royally at just about everything.

Except possibly Destiny. I think he might be good at that.

The whole Bella thing is beyond dumb. Not only because there has been zero explanation for Brie's turn, but Nikki is still treating her like shit. I think I could throw darts at random shit on a board and come up with more logical stories.

RP912

Banned
It seems like Brie doesn't mind being a heel despite the fact she didn't want to be paired with her sister.

Plus the 30 days of being an assistant to Nikki is over btw...why the hell I'm really caring about this storyline 0_o...I'm going mad!!

You know what this show is missing? Focus. Something to anchor the show around. Something the major players can all be vying for. Like.. a championship belt! Yeah! They should make one of those or something.

KissVibes

Banned
It seems like Brie doesn't mind being a heel despite the fact she didn't want to be paired with her sister.

Plus the 30 days of being an assistant to Nikki is over btw...why the hell I'm really caring about this storyline 0_o...I'm going mad!!

I thought it was 30 TV days?

RP912

Banned
You know what this show is missing? Focus. Something to anchor the show around. Something the major players can all be vying for. Like.. a championship belt! Yeah! They should make one of those or something.

wwe got a championship belt 0_0

when the hell was this?

UberTag

Here you go... something for these guys to feud over...

WWE_Logo-2011Cutout_by_Jibunjishin25.png

I asked this last week. I still have no idea. She's... just randomly a heel.
And don't worry. It's not a STORYLINE you're caring about. You're caring about a convention which is a core component of wrasslin'!

Top Bottom