• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Heroman

Banned
B2bvjkLCEAARn5E.jpg

meh, seen better.

Mengetsu

Can anyone else see Randy Orton running interference at TLC as Rollins is gonna win against Cena and will start a program with them at RR for the case?

strobogo

Banned
Vince McMahon is clearly a genius for writing in an excuse for his shows to be terrible. It's bad on purpose, guys! Next level story telling.

Alucard

Banned
How's Raw tonight? Haven't been following at all. I just finished my weekly ROH review. Pretty hype Final Battle-focused episode with some solid in-ring action.

A flying Cheeseburger.
CheeseburgerDive.gif

Adam Page really needs to reconsider this move. Easily more dangerous than the Styles Clash.
Adam-Page-Guillotine-Driver.gif

Adam Cole is awesome.
Cole-Sydal-Superkick.gif

Matt Sydal almost kills himself.
Matt-Sydal-Dive.gif

RP912

Banned
Should have been more? People Power main evented a fucking PPV with Cena in 2012 over Punk and Bryan. It was all it ever needed to be and way too much more.

Don't bring that up :(...I mean as far as authority long and way more strength in the storyline. I just keep imagining in my head Big Johnny sitting on a throne having a legion of wrestlers do his dirty work.

Overkill powertrip.

Top Bottom