• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

iMax

All I want for christmas ..

SingleWanDeinonychus.gif

2593869_o.gif

strobogo

Banned
Hey we have these 2 two young upper midcarders that could have a really good feud somewhere down the line, let's have them fight on a random Smackdown with no buildup for no reason at all!

You mean kind of like how Rowan and Big Show have a PPV match in 2 weeks and they decided to throw them out in a match tonight?

Paracelsus

Brock getting the title is by the far the worst decision. He's been booked like a demon, once Reigns beats him the only way he'll go down it'll be with cheapshots.

Just keep Batista in mind, his first legit loss after winning in April of 2005 came in April of 2007 and it was The Retiredtaker.

LOL at all these people bitching about Brock. There is absolutely no one to blame in this situation but WWE. Brock will show up and job to anyone anywhere as long as he gets paid. WWE has known that and known his price tag for years. They made the decision to put the belt on him knowing the ramifications. Brock just shows up whenever WWE decides to pay him.

Anth0ny

my god the way they're advertising that stone cold/vince podcast

it's going to be so funny when it's anything but uncensored and austin will only be asking lame ass bullshit questions

Paracelsus

Remember when we thought giving the title to Brock was a good idea?

We thought he'd be booked in the old fashioned way, one or two segments then wrestling for his title defense once a month. It didn't happen, they basically retired the WWE title.

I wonder what would people complaining at JBL wwe champion in 2004 say now.

It'll all be worth it when Bryan faces Lesnar at Mania*

may or may not have to simulate this via Fire Pro for it to actually happen

Gonzalez

Banned
what was a worse decision, giving Arquette the WCW title or Bork the WWE title?

At least Arquette showed up. I legitimately forgot WWE even had a major title

Isn't the whole not Lesnar holding the title hostage just to create face heat for Roman winning the belt at Mania on purpose?

If instead of "Wake Up", Ryback would have said "I'm dumb as fuck", I would have bought all the stock of his merchandise that exists on the planet.

Omega

Banned
LOL at all these people bitching about Brock. There is absolutely no one to blame in this situation but WWE. Brock will show up and job to anyone anywhere as long as he gets paid. WWE has known that and known his price tag for years. They made the decision to put the belt on him knowing the ramifications. Brock just shows up whenever WWE decides to pay him.

Agreed. I dont have any feelings towards Bork. WWE is the one that loves to devalue it's own product

Top Bottom