• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| PUT A Z-PAK ON THE THREAD, PAL. YOU'RE WORKING TONIGHT

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
It's not what I want, it's what the audience wants. The audience just has to beat me over the head for months on end until I notice though...

Bowser

Whether or not Vince was genuine or not, this was fucking riveting. Well worth $9.99 if they give the audience this type of content.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Seriously. Do this every month. It's worth 9.99.

EDIT: Mike Tyson is a real interesting story. WCW wanted him bad and USA considered CANCELING RAW before they heard of the plan to bring in Tyson. He's literally as important to the success of WWF as Mr. T.

Nikki-Bella-bikini-gifs-002.gif

That was getting heavy into some industry jargon by the end. Really not for the fly-by-night marks. That was some interesting stuff.

The network needs more content like this.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Great network content. I hope this opens the door to Vince being more candid in the future in different aspects of the business, still want some WWE specials about how the McMahons work.

Hands down the best thing on the Network since it has launched. You want subs? Do more stuff like that. Engaging original content. Give me an interview like that with Hunter, Stephanie, anybody. Hell, how about every week you have Austin do this with different people from the company (wrestlers, backstage, etc)? Easy content that would be great to watch.

Man, you could tell Austin didn't give a shit about staying within the boundaries, which was awesome. I honestly felt uncomfortable at certain points because you could tell Vince was having a hard time answering the tough questions. But that's what made it so fascinating. Props to Vince for doing this, though I suspect this will be the last time we see something so honest and open. Though I hope I'm wrong on that account.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The build to Mania 32's Punk vs Austin and McMahon feud began last week, continues this week. Let it marinate. Follow the money.

Should've talked about Hunter. But other than that, big ups to both dudes for doing this. Even though I'm not buying the whole audience listening part. Not a single cent.

Top Bottom