• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

klonere

Banned
Vince had Heyman giving Roman verbal fellatio for weeks in the lead up to Roman/Brock. Heyman has kids now. Vince would completely break Heyman on commentary in the first month and have him twerking off camera and MAGGLEIN the next month.

Vince has killed the ECW chant more or less and replaced with something HE owns (NXT).

Vince wins, every time baby.

DMczaf

tumblr_nypf46KLRb1uiyvc3o1_1280.jpg

klonere

Banned
Can't believe they're not involved in this Takeover at all. They've gotta be saving their big moment for the Mania one right?

They are going to be on the taped portion of the show that will air Wednesday week.

He owns ECW too though. If you mean that he created, HHH created the modern, successful NXT right?

Yeah he didn't create ECW though. He's signing the cheques for NXT and is the number 1 beneficiary of the NXT brand so that's good enough for me. For HHH its more a "hey look Wall Street I can run a company too!".

You can never tell what's 123 Kid's finisher. The spinning wheel kick or the top rope leg drop. They're both kicked out of so much that you wonder wtf

I'm not saying I'm not gonna smack hands but it better be wearing a black glove. So I know that you're with me.

Big Daddy shooting. Basically saying he's with OJ's killer.

UberTag

Becky vs Sasha as the pre show is both sad and awesome. Two main event talents wrestling each other for no reason.
On the bright side, wrestling for no reason is something the vast majority of the roster does on a regular basis.

I've had Sasha's entrance music stuck in my head all day at work and it won't give me any peace. Sky's the Limit is just so damn catchy.

Come to think with Bret being so into himself I'm surprised he didn't ask Cam why he didn't mention him when he mentioned Hulk Hogan, Randy Savage and Bob Backlund.

Menome

Can people willingly go back down to NXT on a permanent basis if they wanted to? I know there's people like Zack Ryder who are there for re-development, but say Bayley realises what a shit-show Vince & Dunn are making of her career once she becomes a Diva and she figures it's better to be the big fish in the small pond again?

Can people willingly go back down to NXT on a permanent basis if they wanted to? I know there's people like Zack Ryder who are there for re-development, but say Bayley realises what a shit-show Vince & Dunn are making of her career once she becomes a Diva and she figures it's better to be the big fish in the small pond again?

Maybe thats whats going on with Emma right now. She seems to be having a resurangance as of late down there and i haven't seen her at all in the main roster since.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
You think they have a choice in the matter?

That and the money is much, much better on the main roster unless you are Balor or Itami level.

Menome

Bayley is so screwed when she gets called to the main roster. I'm talking Adam Rose levels of screwed.

*insert crass Rosebush joke here*

All we can hope for is that HHH's behind-the-scenes changes and whispers in ears actually both exist and come into effect before Bayley gets called up.

She's done for.

thefro

Too bad Sasha will be stuck with Naomi's inferior theme because #DivasRevolution.

I haven't watched anything from this week, but they seemed to have switched to Sasha's theme in the last few weeks.

Sasha's billed as being from Boston so she's probably going to be super over tonight, between that, a PPV crowd, and being in the first match where people pop for anything.

I think she's too much of a mark to do that.

Top Bottom