• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

Perhaps the archaic and non-instantaneous PWG VOD situation is the reason that ROH and others are happy enough to let their talent work these shows? As in PWG aren't competing with ROH PPVs or NJPW World or AAA PPVs because their shows only appear weeks later on DVD

Probably more due to the fact all the guys that resigned with ROH(bucks, Roddy) asked for a PWG clause . ROH probably said fuck it.

Would love if Excaliburndid commentary for ROH.

Zach

Awesome.

Menome

Hey, if Brock's not around much, give Becky a Heyman-led push. I'll go for that.

imbask rolling in grave confirmed.

QtpgY80.png

Ithil

I've been listening to Observer radio shows for the past few weeks. I bought a one month subscription on Black Friday. I gotta say, it's the best wrestling radio show out there. I couldn't stand LAW because the hosts are whinny smarks who constantly cry "everything sucks!" Observer trashes WWE's quality but they don't dwell on it. They actually talk about other feds and such. Also, Dave is like a human wrestling encyclopedia. He's very knowledgeable.

Try out the Bryan & Vinny Show Christmas episodes. They usually just get stone drunk and do stuff like call Missy Hyatt or Lance Storm in the middle of the show and confuse them.

Kaladin

When I think about it, I'm surprised WWE lets Blue Pants do cosplay. Sure, they never acknowledge it, but it's Fallout Vault Boy cosplay.

Is there any reason Heyman doesn't do color anymore for Raw or PPV? Watching WMX7 and it's incredible how much better he is. Though it seems like he was pissing Ross off non-stop.

bjork

I'm 2-0 against GAF Legend bjork. Why am I worried about a Zzzzzzzzzzandow fan?

Counting a countout loss as a victory is some Vince McMahon (the actual dude, not the poster) level history rewriting. We still need a rubber match.

Shit, I'm sorry man. :-

She actually passed away this morning while I was there, about 7:45. At least she's not suffering any more, and she got to be at home as opposed to some hospital.

Still, it's rough. Gonna take some time off, you guys don't talk shit about Diesel while I'm away.

Is there any reason Heyman doesn't do color anymore for Raw or PPV? Watching WMX7 and it's incredible how much better he is. Though it seems like he was pissing Ross off non-stop.

I assume King was always Vince's preference, and once Kat left him and he decided to come back that was that. Heyman was a (brilliant) stopgap solution. Sadly King slipped towards being more of a face commentator at this time and his partnership with JR was never quite the same

JR loved working with Heyman, he considered Heyman's ability to get under his skin conducive to great commentary.

I assume King was always Vince's preference, and once Kat left him and he decided to come back that was that. Heyman was a (brilliant) stopgap solution. Sadly King slipped towards being more of a face commentator at this time and his partnership with JR was never quite the same

JR loved working with Heyman, he considered Heyman's ability to get under his skin conducive to great commentary.

Watching King now, compared to what I remember of him, he's definitely not the same but I still have a soft spot for him. To me he was the perfect guy to step in after Heenan deflected to WCW.

Even as a face, I thought King was great with JR since they had such chemistry together after so many years. It was only when they got split up that King started to go downhill.

Counting a countout loss as a victory is some Vince McMahon (the actual dude, not the poster) level history rewriting. We still need a rubber match.

She actually passed away this morning while I was there, about 7:45. At least she's not suffering any more, and she got to be at home as opposed to some hospital.

Still, it's rough. Gonna take some time off, you guys don't talk shit about Diesel while I'm away.
Fuck man, I'm sorry to hear dude. Rip.

You my brudda and part of my Kliq, your spot will be safe until you get back.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Vince wouldn't be able to control heyman

Vince had Heyman giving Roman verbal fellatio for weeks in the lead up to Roman/Brock. Heyman has kids now. Vince would completely break Heyman on commentary in the first month and have him twerking off camera and MAGGLEIN the next month.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
I'm going to NXT Takeover in 3 days and literally have no idea what the matches are or what has happened in over a month. Damn lack of internet. A small summary would be appreciated.

Bronx-Man

Banned
I'm going to NXT Takeover in 3 days and literally have no idea what the matches are or what has happened in over a month. Damn lack of internet. A small summary would be appreciated.
NXT Title: Finn vs Joe

Women's Title: Bayley vs Nia Jax

Tag Titles: Dash & Dawson vs Enzo & Cassady

Apollo Crews vs Baron Corbin

Asuka vs Emma

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
NXT Title: Finn vs Joe

Women's Title: Bayley vs Nia Jax

Tag Titles: Dash & Dawson vs Enzo & Cassady

Apollo Crews vs Baron Corbin

Asuka vs Emma
Has Nia Jax become interesting in any way? The little I saw of her was underwhelming. Of the new girls I definitely would have preferred Asuka in the title picture.

Top Bottom