• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

Bad-News-Barrett-rises.gif

Kaladin

finn balor just rocked up on stage at a panto in wimbledon

what the fuck is life today
CWiOPaqWoAAtLOS.jpg

Because I'm sure I'm not alone in wondering WTF is a panto:

Pantomime (informally panto) is a type of musical comedy stage production, designed for family entertainment. It was developed in England and is still performed there, generally during the Christmas and New Year season and, to a lesser extent, in other English-speaking countries.

Pantomime (informally panto) is a type of musical comedy stage production, designed for family entertainment. It was developed in England and is still performed there, generally during the Christmas and New Year season and, to a lesser extent, in other English-speaking countries.
it's english hooligan stuff m8, you wouldn't understand

Ask Regal what panto is, he fucking loves it

Watching a January 1994 episode of Superstars.

Borga held a dude in a vertical suplex so long that Tatanka's cut-in promo ran in its entirety before he finally dropped the guy.

Then Gorilla came on to talk about an update and all I can see is Boots

also, real talk: Doink's face turn is the worst character change in the history of pro wrestling.
Fuck that face turn and fuck Matt for being a drunk. Fucking makes no sense how they say, hey we have a new guy so make him a face. No one liked Doink as a face and when they introduced Dink(Pos pt.2) the "kill the Clown" chants just blast over the arenas.

Rip Bourne

klonere

Banned

It is also very heavy on audience interaction! The audience is nearly another member of the cast, with numerous call outs and scenes entirely based around the audience.

Are we seeing a theme here.

Could New Japan have a talent exchange with ROH to get War Machine into the heavyweight tag scene please? Or does War Machine need to get a female valet for the cameramen to perv out on in order to get booked there?

I would take Killer Elite Squad vs. War Machine right now.

the latter. i mean, shit, it got Matt goddamn Taven a run with a IWGP title

They did run War Machine vs. KES in ROH and I think NOAH though
It is also very heavy on audience interaction! The audience is nearly another member of the cast, with numerous call outs and scenes entirely based around the audience.

Are we seeing a theme here.

a show built around the audience hijacking it? Gonzalez would love this

klonere

Banned
Could New Japan have a talent exchange with ROH to get War Machine into the heavyweight tag scene please? Or does War Machine need to get a female valet for the cameramen to perv out on in order to get booked there?

I would take Killer Elite Squad vs. War Machine right now.

That happened in NOAH. It was fucking great. And yes War Machine would be great in NJPW.

Kaladin

Man, this One-Man Punch anime sounds like it was written about Roman Reigns:

The story takes place in the fictional Japanese metropolis of City Z. The world is full of strange monsters that mysteriously appear and cause disasters. Saitama, the protagonist, is an incredibly powerful hero who easily defeats the monsters or other villains with a single punch. However, due to his overwhelming strength, Saitama has become bored with his powers and is constantly trying to find stronger opponents who can fight him.

On his adventures, he meets new friends, enemies, and his own disciple, the cyborg Genos, and joins the Heroes Association in order to gain fame for all of his efforts to defeat evil. Despite defeating many strong monsters that even the Heroes Association’s top members are unable to defeat, Saitama struggles to gain respect. Most people look down on him due to his plain physical appearance, and some accuse him of being a counterfeit hero. Only a small number of individuals recognize his incredible talent and humility towards others.

The story takes place in the fictional world of WWE. The world is full of heels that mysteriously appear and cause feuds. Roman Reigns, the protagonist, is an incredibly powerful face who easily defeats the heels and other wrestlers with a single super man punch. However, due to his overwhelming strength, Roman has become bored with his powers and is constantly trying to find stronger opponents who can fight him.

On his adventures, he meets new friends, enemies, and his own disciple, the mid-carder Dean Ambrose, and joins social media in order to gain fame for all of his efforts to defeat heels. Despite defeating many strong monster heels that even part-timers are unable to defeat, Roman struggles to gain respect. Most people look down on him due to his his only positive attribute being his physical appearance, and some accuse him of being a terrible wrestler. Only a small number of marks recognize his incredible talent and humility towards the WWE Universe and the business™ .

klonere

Banned
I gave Smackdown a try, gave up after Roman's promo at the start. Holy shit he is discount Cena "It felt sooooooo good" "Don't try this at home kids!" FUCK OFF.

Still incredibly done with the main roster.

Monday my fiancée is working so I guess it's going to be a looooooong day for 2K16 and I with no interruptions 😒

Except for the game interrupting itself. I love how people in this thread are always like, "finally, time off... Witcher 3/Fallout 4/etc;" and you talk about playin' 2k16, then RAW the same night.

Have you talked to your fiancee about your BDSM lifestyle..?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Except for the game interrupting itself. I love how people in this thread are always like, "finally, time off... Witcher 3/Fallout 4/etc;" and you talk about playin' 2k16, then RAW the same night.

Have you talked to your fiancee about your BDSM lifestyle..?

I'm worried with all this good advice Freck is actually shitty face Doink instead of amazing Heel Doink.

Kaladin

I've got both The Witcher 3 and Fallout 4 to play with over the break....and my fiance is getting a new Skyrim machine (PS3) to replace the one that broke earlier this year.

Top Bottom