• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Liger looking great at 51;

FaU5hse.jpg

Liger lookin great. He shouldn't hide that physique.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
You guys need to open your minds. A lot of time it's explained away in the localization to make it okay. Trust me, I used to peddle these wares professionally.

you used to ped-what?!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
AnimeGAF is good, my previous response was mistaken. They were rightfully laughing at Speedy Blue Dude's anime talk in here. That shit was sad.

We're all good. They're good folks for the most part from what I can tell, but they keep talking about some glitter shit. To be fair, we post trash garbage like Grado and Taguchi so...we ain't immune.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
MangaGAF vs. AnimeGAF I'm used to. Not usually WrassleGAF vs. other communities.

bjork

AnimeGAF is good, my previous response was mistaken. They were rightfully laughing at Speedy Blue Dude's anime talk in here. That shit was sad.

We're all good. They're good folks for the most part from what I can tell, but they keep talking about some glitter shit. To be fair, we post trash garbage like Grado and Taguchi so...we ain't immune.

I really hate that I went to look up the post in question. I hate that I had to know.

The only trash that gets posted in here is when Data talks crap on my wife Bull.

[edit - and when you guys talk about Bryan coming back.

and when you talk bad about Nash.

and when you talk good about Goldberg.

Actually now that I think about it, this place makes me mad etc

Best wrasslin' Christmas GIF's?
huQFDDr.gif

https://twitter.com/itsBayleyWWE/status/677876295389327360?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
"Home feeling beaten, bruised and sore. But still champ 😏. Hey London, I want you to know...that I will be your girl. "
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CWhM5MIVAAAxt2v.jpg:small[IMG][/QUOTE]
Based Bailey.

[quote="Vince McMahon, post: 189780851"]AnimeGAF is good, my previous response was mistaken. They were rightfully laughing at Speedy Blue Dude's anime talk in here. That shit was sad.

We're all good. They're good folks for the most part from what I can tell, but they keep talking about some glitter shit. To be fair, we post trash garbage like Grado and Taguchi so...we ain't immune.[/QUOTE]

I think we'd all make great strange bedfellows tag team, like Bookdust.

I really hate that I went to look up the post in question. I hate that I had to know.

The only trash that gets posted in here is when Data talks crap on my wife Bull.

[edit - and when you guys talk about Bryan coming back.

and when you talk bad about Nash.

and when you talk good about Goldberg.

Actually now that I think about it, this place makes me mad etc

Bryan ain't coming back

Nash is good

Goldberg is bad but will inevitably fleece WWE or TNA when they get desperate enough to fork over millions for him to appear once

Anth0ny

I love this reddit kayfabe tier list:

When you break it down...

S-tier:

Part timer

A+ tier:

Part timer
Vacation
Part timer
Roman Reigns

A tier:

Injured
Injured
Dean Ambrose

A- tier:

Injured
Kevin Owens
Injured
Bray Wyatt

B+ tier:

Sheamus
Del Rio

Part Timer
Ziggler
Big Show
Kane
Stroman
Kofi
Big E
Bubba Ray
D-Von
Rusev

They really need to elevate everyone from Wyatt down. The only legitimate, full time heel opponent for Reigns at the moment that actually feels close to an even matchup is Kevin Owens. The crowd has popped for that matchup in the past, and it will be great when it happens. The other matchups are Cena and Ambrose, but we're looking at babyface vs babyface.

It's time to turn Bubba Ray and get him up there at that main event heel level. Don't make Rusev a geek in a faction that gets one shotted by Reigns, he should be a legitimate opponent for him. They've kept New Day strong, but it's time for Big E to go after a singles title as well.

I honestly don't see much potential at this point for Wyatt, Sheamus, Del Rio or Ziggler. They've been beat far too many times.

Wrestling/WrassleGAF is like a younger sibling. I can talk shit about it myself all I want, but the moment someone that isn't me that starts to tease and bully it, I step up. Only I can talk shit about my dumb sibling. How AnimeGAF views younger siblings is probably a different story.

5329%20-%20Raw%20doink_the_clown%20laughing%20wwf.png

Wrestling/WrassleGAF is like a younger sibling. I can talk shit about it myself all I want, but the moment someone that isn't me that starts to tease and bully it, I step up. Only I can talk shit about my dumb sibling. How AnimeGAF views younger siblings is probably a different story.

maybe we can have a crossover

How Can My Little Sister Be This Over?

bjork

Both communities in song form https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9fwjox49Wk#t=0m41s

maybe we can have a crossover

How Can My Little Sister Be This Over?

legit laugh from me, well done

Who can we get to be Fake Sunny and Fake Beef?

If Beef is Nash and Fake Nash was Kane.....
Then in the absence of the more suitable Soul Playa I will take up this torch.

Time to go over to gaming side and post some controversial thoughts on some classic games to really get into the role.

bjork

Watching a January 1994 episode of Superstars.

Borga held a dude in a vertical suplex so long that Tatanka's cut-in promo ran in its entirety before he finally dropped the guy.

Then Gorilla came on to talk about an update and all I can see is Boots

also, real talk: Doink's face turn is the worst character change in the history of pro wrestling.

Absolutely. TNA are way ahead of the game with this by taping matches totally without context. The audience can't really tell who is babyface or heel or what the story of the match is. TNA also tape in Orlando like NXT but have managed to over the years create a crowd that is incredibly respectful. Their recent move to a bigger network is a testament to their crowd management.

Imagine that at Takeover, the fans, with their slow alcohol addled brains would never be able to muster the intelligence to figure out who to and what to chant. No chants, no crowd favorites, no potential for them to distract us at home in America.

This seems like a dickish response to Bayley's sincere message, maybe you could consider shelving the gimmick posting for the holidays bud.

<3 you Freckle

bjork

This Superstars episode is from the day of the Rumble and they're still advertising Borga for his match with Tatanka, even though he was injured days earlier. Someone should sue.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Liger looking great at 51;

FaU5hse.jpg

Fun match with Tiger Mask today, Liger was in good form. The whole show was pretty fun, the last few Road to Tokyo Dome shows of the year are usually good - even Taguchi vs Nakamura was great, mostly thanks to Taguchi in all honesty. The main event 4 vs 4 elimination tag main event was great as well, crowd were hyped for Ishii & Shibata and got behind KUSHIDA in a big way when he was left alone with Okada at the end.
Forget Liger, isn't Tiger Mask Like ninety?!?

Kaladin

WWE sent the Fan Council a questionare asking them to review NXT Takeover, they had a question asking about the most surprising moment, here are the current results:

Dana Brooke throwing her studded belt in the ring in attempt to give Emma the advantage against Asuka (0%)

Asuka hitting a spinning a kick to Emma for the victory even after all distractions from Dana Brooke (4%)

Big Cass sending Enzo Amore over the top rope and onto Dash and Dawson, giving them a short advantage (3%)

Dawson and Dash breaking up multiple pinfall attempts by Big Cass and Enzo Amore and eventually retaining the NXT Tag Team titles (18%)

Apollo Crews taking out Baron Corbin with a standing moonsault off the ring apron (0%)

Baron Corbin ending Apollo Crews' undefeated one-on-one streak with an End of Days (25%)

Bayley fighting back against the numerous leg drops and Samoa drops by Nia Jax (7%)

Bayley finally forcing Nia Jax to tap after three attempts at a guillotine submission, allowing her to retain the NXT Women's Championship (17%)

Finn Balor being able to fight off multiple submission moves Samoa Joe attempted to use (11%)

Finn Balor retaining the NXT Championship after connecting with a Coup de Grace off the top rope (10%)

I'd go with Bayley making Nia Jax tap out for mine.

Top Bottom