• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

Aiii

So not worth it
So...

It's not a coincidence they had their token black guy play Steve Harvey at their Miss Universe spoof last night, right?

Fuzyfrog

Breaking Ground makes Baron Corbin look really good.

Its done more in a few weeks to invest me in any of these people than WWE usually does with new people in a year.

The segment with Eva training with Tyler and Sami actually made her seem like shes trying to improve.

Stephanie is the worst, at least if it was Vince or Triple H they could be attacked but hell even with the women Stephanie is the "alpha female" who never lets anyone get one really over on her, it's absurd. She's just the tip of the iceberg of what a dreadful show this was, just awful. Not a surprise really.

I'm pretty sure WWE only has two Slammy awards, maybe four at most. The most prestigious awards program on television and a line delivered completely deadpan. I can believe Vince and the other idiots in the back would actually believe it just like calling the WWE Network "like Netflix, only better".

Twitter brings the truth.
jVmPe9b.jpg

Menome

Friends, my vote has been cast and my Best of 2015 list is finalised:

1. Life Is Sandow
2. Brockborne
3. Triple HHH's Story
4. Roman League
5. Cesaro Reborn
6. Paul Heyman Of Eternity
7. Tyler Breeze: Dark Sorrow
8. Until Dolph
9. The Bo Dallas Guide
10. Everybody's Gone To The Ryback

Got bored. Did the rest of my Top 20:

Tommy Dreamer: Devastation
Dudley: The Table King
Heathdivers
Sina
Fandango 4
Neville Struct
KOntradiction
Undertake
Batman: Keep Arkham Tight
Titus Souls

Aiii

So not worth it
FAVE TEN GAMES OF TWENTY FIFTEEN
10. Her Story
9. Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture
8. Metal Gear Solid V
7. Project Cars
6. Mortal Kombat X
5. Super Mario Maker
4. Bloodborne
3. Cities: Skylines
2. Until Dawn
1. Life is Strange

Honorable mention: Guitar Hero Live, which is a fun game I enjoy playing a lot, but has way too many bugs and manages to introduce more with every patch :lol:

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Review a raw starts at the 21 minute mark this week.

Entropia

No One Remembers
Really dislike this Stephanie McMahon character. She's a female and you can't have, Roman give her a spear or something, so she's just allowed to emasculate (IWC Word of the Month!) the roster/Roman. It's like when Cena brought up a kid beating cancer when he was feuding with Owens, how the fuck are you supposed to respond to that.

Tom Phillips really took one for sports entertainment.

I found that segment repulsive on so many levels.

An email I just sent to WWE:

Hello,

I have been a wrestling fan for almost 20 years now, and throughout the Attitude era to today, I haven't had a segment truly affect me other than the Tim White lunchtime suicides. That was until now, during the closing moments of Raw last night.

I understand the character Stephanie McMahon plays is a villain, and we are supposed to hate her. But last night I believe took things too far, when she attacked Tom Phillips until he was left a quivering mess on the floor, begging her to stop.

I understand that Tom Phillips is an announcer, as he is not supposed to be a strong as any of the WWE superstars, but for him to be portrayed like that paints a picture of battered male abuse that is not funny, is not entertaining, and made that segment very difficult to watch. Reports state that physical abuse against men, whether it be in a relationship or otherwise, is almost as prevalent as abuse against the other gender, and last night's segment looked very similar to what some men experience on a monthly, weekly, and sometimes even daily basis. I understand that Tom Phillips is an announcer and isn't supposed to be on par with WWE Superstars, but the events of last night came off like the bullying your company has been trying to snuff out with the "Be a Star" campaign. And to think that Stephanie McMahon was actually nominated for your Hero award last night makes things even more hilarious.

I know that we as fans are not allowed to make suggestions on storylines, but just know that I will be very upset if Tom Phillips doesn't get his comeuppance in some way.

A forgotten GTV camera allows us to capture WWE's reaction to friend Sandalphon's email:

I'm not saying you're wrong. I'm saying they don't give a shit.

January Wrasslin' |OT| Kane in 2016
We can save that for March. Stephuary is starting soon!
Worst part is you can see Roman's face get more red and swollen with each slap. Bitch is stiffing her company's talent and they get nothing from it.
Yeah, I think that first slap did the most damage. I did laugh when she said "oh and one more thing" and slapped him again.

Maybe all these slaps are a part of a major storyline. Let's let it play out.

Aiii

So not worth it
There is a certain inequality in WWE's no inter-gender policy that only applies to male vs. female, and not female vs. male violence. It's just not right. Fighting the good fight Sandy, keep it up!

Top Bottom