• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

DMczaf

DM punishes his kids for not shaking his hand when they get home. I heard he even ignored his firstborn when it didn't shake his hand immediately after birth.

If my first born has a stiff handshake, I might have to have a talk with him in the showers about how things are in my
Territory

miserable

Why Suggy why!
tumblr_nzt9wg3kdQ1ujf6pdo1_540.jpg

CW6yRpTUsAIotHl.jpg

Suzuki-gun finally has a second cool member.

Why did Sugiura wait until after the match to attack Marufuji? If he was gonna join Suzuki, wouldn't have made sense to interfere during the match to ensure that Suzuki will retain?
And why is Suzuki laughing when he just lost the title?
Shit makes no sense.

Merry Christmas, friends! Hope you're all having a killer day. Here's some holiday cheer from the stars of Georgia Championship Wrestling;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMJKa4qwM2g

Why did Sugiura wait until after the match to attack Marufuji? If he was gonna join Suzuki, wouldn't have made sense to interfere during the match to ensure that Suzuki will retain?
Shit makes no sense.

Marufuji is the worst, basically. President Taue should kick his ass off the board and run shit himself.

Sting kicked Abyss' ass so much he was DQ'd, and TNA had the rule that belts could change hands via DQ (which they frequently got around with no contests)

I own and watched Abyss' Best of DVD TNA put out in '07 ish.

That DQ was the only match Abyss won. On his own compilation DVD.

Kornflayx

So the Network is the Netflix of wrestling? So why is it, that it doesn't automatically go to the next entry in a series that I'm watching.

I have to go back in my browser, select the year again and then look for the next entry in the series. This is laughably bad.

So the Network is the Netflix of wrestling? So why is it, that it doesn't automatically go to the next entry in a series that I'm watching.

I have to go back in my browser, select the year again and then look for the next entry in the series. This is laughably bad.

They need, NEED, to get a calendar system in place. Let me filter what shows to run together. Let me just watch a continual stream of WCW or WWF through the years with every program they did.

I just noticed on WWE Network they took away the cringey episode titles of Raw and Smackdown from recent years and simply have them labelled by the date and episode number now. Thank god.

Gonzalez

Banned
I just downloaded the WWE 2K16 Legends pack, and decicded to play as Boss Man. To my surprise it wasn't face Boss Man, it was the one managed by Slick. SO NO FUCKING "HARD TIME"!

this_is_bullshit_the_wire.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Shit makes no sense.

So Marufuji could ensure that he politicked himself into winning the title again because it's the only way he thinks he can convince anyone he's worthy of main eventing. This way it gives him the title and gives people Shiozaki/Suzuki and hjopefully ignores his dull ass getting the title back(which completely hurts the Suzuki/Shiozaki feud but Marufuji just wants to khow if he's going over brother)

Gonzalez

Banned
So Marufuji could ensure that he politicked himself into winning the title again because it's the only way he thinks he can convince anyone he's worthy of main eventing. This way it gives him the title and gives people Shiozaki/Suzuki and hjopefully ignores his dull ass getting the title back(which completely hurts the Suzuki/Shiozaki feud but Marufuji just wants to khow if he's going over brother)
I'm sorry, but who else should have won the belt? If it wasn't for his medical problems, and retirement it would've be Morishima. If KENTA didn't leave for the WWE he too would've been perfect. Sugiura is too old to be company hero. Sorry but the only believable option is Marufuji.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm sorry, but who else should have won the belt? If it wasn't for his medical problems, and retirement it would've be Morishima. If KENTA didn't leave for the WWE he too would've been perfect. Sugiura is too old to be company hero. Sorry but the only believable option is Marufuji.

The returning prodigal son
goshiozakinoah2009fightingspiritaward.jpg

Sugiura is 2 years younger and got far better reactions to his challenging Suzuki then Marufuji did.

Marufuji is probably the most well-known of the roster at present, in terms of a mainstream audience (that NOAH isn't reaching any more), so there's something to be said for him as the 'ace' to lead the promotion forward...but I don't think he has it in him and, if they try and force it, the fan's indifference could easily turn into dislike.

I presume that either Sugiura reclaims the belt for Suzuki-gun, Go defeats Suzuki and then Sugiura only to be challenged by Marufuji, or Marufuji defeats Sugiura, Go defeats Suzuki and then wins the belt from Marufuji.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
You could have also been building up Kenou to step in for Morishima for someone new instead of Marufuji. Someone that's really over with the crowd and young.

You know, someone new

bjork

It's been a long week. The grind is wearing me out and I'm tired of living. But Santa brought the Owen blu ray, so it's nice to have something I know I'll enjoy watching.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
CMLL announced Kamaitachi vs Maximo. That should be real good

at the last show I liked watching them fight the entire time through Ultimo Guerrero's entrance

Gonzalez

Banned
The returning prodigal son
goshiozakinoah2009fightingspiritaward.jpg

Not enough time to setup a title match. If he came back in early 2015 this would be a different story. Also it didn't help that he jumped on board the Titanic when NOAH really needed him.

I hope he enjoys six-man tags for the rest of his career.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Not enough time to setup a title match. If he came back in early 2015 this would be a different story. Also it didn't help that he jumped on board the Titanic when NOAH really needed him.

I hope he enjoys six-man tags for the rest of his career.

Right. Which is why you don't shoot the title BACK to Marufuji and you keep the title on Suzuki. It's called 'build' and you could still have the Marufuji vs Sugiura match.

Right now NOAH needs to look at 'what will actually get people to come to our show.' When they have NJPW numbers, then they can start doing their 'Kushida injured Ibushi so fuck him. Berried' moments because otherwise they're not going to have a promotion to book six-man tags in. I imagine if Jado doesn't fix it, he's going back to NJPW and Bushi is going to pull funding from NOAH.

Gonzalez

Banned
Right. Which is why you don't shoot the title BACK to Marufuji and you keep the title on Suzuki. It's called 'build' and you could still have the Marufuji vs Sugiura match.

You can't have your one big star in Marufuji lose back to back in title matches. If I was booking I would've gone with a Dusty finish. But this is Japan, and there needs to be a clear winner. So the only option is Marufuji. Plus, what are you going to do? Have Suzuki go another year putting the belt on the line against the same challengers? He needs to take a break from holding the title before they could go back to that option.

Mahonay

Banned
My lady got me my first modern WWE shirt.
PCWgGi7.jpg

She's a Rollins fan too and loves the DK shirt design.

Fuck need to fix the link
Imgur was being stupid

Top Bottom