• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

OXD4eBj.jpg

also
The show ended with frustrated Stephanie McMahon, whose goal on the show was to get back at Reigns, slapping the hell out of announcer Tom Phillips. Phillips got nailed hard on the first slap when Stephanie's palm nailed him in the temple and was legitimately shaken up. WWE has officially stated there is no injury or issue with Tom Phillips. This has become a talked about issue because there were people who believed Phillips was hurt, that he is no selling it because there is no upside to him saying anything. Whether we was or wasn't hurt, the complaint was that they had a non-wrestler take several unnecessary head shots for absolutely no reason, and pointed out the dichotomy of HHH being on Chris Nowinski's concussion board while the company did this segment.

Cute dog and great name. Glad you opted for adopted!

gill-third-intro.gif

he was too adorable, I could not pass him up

Gill 3S was the second thing that popped in my head

Berg?

congrats

first thing I thought of!

You gonna train him to be a shooter?

heh, he already kinda is!

seriously though, he has some sort of aggression about getting picked up from the ground, he growls a bit and tried to bite. I didn't know about this when getting up so I am working on that. Giving him treats and trying to let him know it is okay.

In the spirit of the season I wanted to wish everyone a peaceful and joyful time. I'll even extend this sentiment to the many haters, frauds, trolls, and gimmicks who populate this thread.
Happy holidays and stay warm Neogaf.com Wrestling Community

MC Safety

Asuka doing the Emma dance on this week's NXT is my early Christmas present.

And my gift to you, the gift of my great wisdom:

No one likes a gimmick poster.

Merry holidays, wrestlegaf!

What's people's Christmas Eve plans?

Smoked, cut and packaged my latest batch of bacon. Watched Christmas Vacation & Home Alone, currently watching World War 3 '95 while the other does some stuff around the house. Gunna wrap up with Die Hard, Home Alone 2 and maybe Jingle all the Way (watched Gremlins yesterday).

bjork

I see a lot of people talking about watching Christmas shit but no mentions of anyone watching Christmas Comes to Pac-Land.

There's an error in your viewing patterns, partners.

A Very NOAH Christmas;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZich_crlGg

This collects all the silly Christmas videos Misawa produced over the years, see Taue crooning like a boss, see Santa Misawa delivering presents, see a bizarre assortment of gaijins being forced to awkwardly participate (Vader's into it, though) and generally the whole NOAH roster singing carols very badly.

I1lWkQH.gif

Look at that nerd Itami at the end there, whatta nerd.

IT'S TIME. IT'S VADER CLAUS TIME.

Vader looks like the jolliest man in that gif.

My present to all of you: fighting spirit transferred through a slap in the face. Maybe that was what Stephanie was trying to imbue onto Reigns and Tom Phillips.

82zI4KM.gif

PWInsider.com is reporting WWE informed contracted talents yesterday that as of February 21st, 2016, they will conduct random checks with the insurance providers for talent to ensure all information is correct and up-to-date.

WWE has been requiring talents to have medical insurance that they personally maintain since May 2011; WWE will still cover in-ring related medical issues.

With the announcement, talents were informed that since their health is such a priority, anyone the company learns is not up-to-date with medical policies will be told to immediately fix it, or they could be determine to be “unavailable for use” by the company, effectively ‘benching’ them until the policy is straightened out by talent.

WWE likely has 60 days from yesterday to get everything up to date, if it was not already.
Ruh roh raggy

Menome

I've been spending today at work; on a stressful train ride; and wrapping presents. Have a good day of festivities and I'll see you all on the other side of a day of too much food and then all of us can:

Diet
GAF
Diet

Top Bottom