• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I mean, I like Breaking Ground and all, but they gotta stop with the "will they ever make it" shit with people who are obviously nowhere near getting cut. I mean, they did a whole segment where Lord Tensai acted pessimistic about Sami Zayn's chances to ever make it to the main roster and/or recover from his injury (despite the fact he hurt himself on an episode of RAW to begin with and that his return occurred before the episode even aired). And this is the second time they've ended a show faking out a big injury that we already know didn't actually happen.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I mean, I like Breaking Ground and all, but they gotta stop with the "will they ever make it" shit with people who are obviously nowhere near getting cut. I mean, they did a whole segment where Lord Tesnai acted pessimistic about Sami Zayn's chances to ever make it to the main roster and/or recover from his injury. And this is the second time they've ended a show faking out a big injury that we already know didn't actually happen.

Reality tv trope that got old 15 years ago.

I mean, I like Breaking Ground and all, but they gotta stop with the "will they ever make it" shit with people who are obviously nowhere near getting cut. I mean, they did a whole segment where Lord Tensai acted pessimistic about Sami Zayn's chances to ever make it to the main roster and/or recover from his injury (despite the fact he hurt himself on an episode of RAW to begin with and that his return occurred before the episode even aired). And this is the second time they've ended a show faking out a big injury that we already know didn't actually happen.

Between Breaking Ground, Total Divas, Raw, and social media just how many levels of kayfabe are there?

MrPgCj9.png

All Sandow wants for xmas is mercy

he ain't getting it

If Vince stuck with his word, next year would have been the final year of Bret's 20 year contract with WWE.
It was maybe 5-6 years back my friend made a comment about if only Vince knew what Austin was going to create for him. That contract would've looked like chump change.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I know I'm super late with this, but Finn came out as fucking Jack The Ripper in Takeover? Complete with custom titantron? :eek:

They have this mega star if they want to, and I bet they will totally botch it

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
This is not a job, it’s a lifestyle. No one here is guaranteed a thing and they all want to make it to the top.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It was maybe 5-6 years back my friend made a comment about if only Vince knew what Austin was going to create for him. That contract would've looked like chump change.

See, I tend to think this way as well but you wouldn't have a Mr. McMahon without the screwjob.

Watch Tribute to the Troops. Tater tots. Oh. Some of the heels had some good lines at least. I should've just watched NXT.

That's the same thing I try to tell everyone in this thread.

If the screwjob never happened, Austin wouldn't have been as big as he was imo.

That's wrestling really. Without the curtain call you wouldn't have Austin 3:16. Austin is still thanking Hall & Nash for that today lol.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Watch Tribute to the Troops. Tater tots. Oh. Some of the heels had some good lines at least. I should've just watched NXT.

That's wrestling really. Without the curtain call you wouldn't have Austin 3:16. Austin is still thanking Hall & Nash for that today lol.

Praise be to Nash on this fine Nashmas Eve. He gave and he gave and the only thing he received in return was scorn and quad injuries.

You're 100% correct. Nash and Hall were secretly sent to WcW to kill them when you think about it 😮

Merry Christmas.

Remember that time TNA had a ladder match (or ultimate x match) and the belt fell down accidentally and everyone froze for a solid 2 minutes because they didnt know what to do? Fun times.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I finally figured out who John Cena reminds me of(other than Sting).

Johnny Stamboli. Like if Johnny Stamboli got a Cena level push, he'd be in the exact same spot.

jred2k

I finally figured out who John Cena reminds me of(other than Sting).

Johnny Stamboli. Like if Johnny Stamboli got a Cena level push, he'd be in the exact same spot.

Upon Googling him I found that he also goes by Jon Hugger. Bayley is a Hugger. People call Bayley the female John Cena.

This thing goes right to the top doesn't it?

Top Bottom