• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

Mahonay

Banned
I wonder if anyone here remembers when it took Jerry Lawler three piledrivers in a row to bring down Taz at Unforgiven 2000 after he no sold the first two.

Remember that was Lawler finisher and Taz was not high up at the card at all during late 2000.
Taz was no selling everyone's offense when he first showed up and they buried him mercilessly for it. It's too bad he fell so far from that debut match against Angle.

Just watched a random Alundra Blaze vs Bull Nakano match from Raw off the network, why have i never watched this stuff before it's great

Find the clip of when Blaze/Medusa makes her return to WCW.

VHJwxzK.gif

Gonzalez

Banned
The hype for this show looks to be huge in Japan right now. Fuck off to anyone that said "Nobody wants to see Tana Vs. Okada again".

Now the question is... Do you milk another rematch against the two for next years WK to see if you can get another sell out, or at least close to another one?

JavyOO7

I think there's no reason for Okada/Tanahashi to fight again after their saga concludes in the upcoming WK. Okada needs new talent to fight against at the top and Tanahashi should get a break and not wrestle for a while. I don't doubt that Meltzer report from a while back that says that 'Tanahashi/Nakamura... enjoy this now because they're in pretty bad shape'.

somedevil

I think there's no reason for Okada/Tanahashi to fight again after their saga concludes in the upcoming WK. Okada needs new talent to fight against at the top and Tanahashi should get a break and not wrestle for a while. I don't doubt that Meltzer report from a while back that says that 'Tanahashi/Nakamura... enjoy this now because they're in pretty bad shape'.

Isn't there also the rumor that WWE is interested in Nakamura? So there might be a bidding war for his services when his contract is up in January.

Zack saber jr wrestling for beyond next year

@beyondwrestling: .@zacksabrejr debuts for Beyond Wrestling on Sunday 1/31/16 at @ArtsattheArmory in Somerville, MA!

Hex

Banned
So someone on my Facebook feed just posted "I gotta say - Star Wars was good. Behind Mad Max naturally, but good. Definitely on par with the Terminator movie that cane out this year."

I really have nothing to respond with.
I typed out first something sarcastic and witty, then something long..but then I just could not bring myself to do it.

Y'all think WWE should/would let Cena win tomorrow so we can get a US open challenge?

Del Rio has already fallen into the foreign heel trap and he will never escape so I say sure. Give it back to Cena.

US open challenge did nothing for nobody though. 6 months of fun matches but no one came out looking better afterwards.

The only way Cena doesn't challenge Reigns for the belt at Mania is if he still has the US title. If anything, you should hope he wins. Otherwise, hope you like him eliminating Brock to win the Rumble

Top Bottom