• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

Menome

I watched the one-hour RAW recap on Sky this morning with my girlfriend. Her main comment was on why didn't Ambrose just pull on Shaemus' beard-tassles. Couldn't think of a good answer.

miserable

minotana1fdrz1.gif

would have been cool if Suzuki won

bjork

Tomorrow is 10 years since my mom died and the day after is her mom's funeral. Looking forward to this year ending, I really hope 2016 has less shitty things in it.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Highlight of last night's Dragon Gate shows were Doi's lazy senton, Tozawa's snap german and Lindaman's murder suplex compilation.

I hope my boy Eita is ok though. Fuck you Cyber Kong and Kotoka. You Buxx Belmar looking piece of shit.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
fucking indy wrestling

More like the Road Warriors basically always felt like they were the unstoppable biggest tag team in the division from the late 80's on. They never had that second or third career as wily veterans.

The funny thing is you could actually convince them to sell like normal occasionally in singles matches.

shaowebb

Its Road Warrior Hawk...dude probably couldn't feel any pain if he tried most nights. No selling probably seemed natural to him.

somedevil

I wonder if anyone here remembers when it took Jerry Lawler three piledrivers in a row to bring down Taz at Unforgiven 2000 after he no sold the first two.

Remember that was Lawler finisher and Taz was not high up at the card at all during late 2000.

Top Bottom