• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

Sunflower has a clear bias with the avatar rumble. Ganondorf was a legitimate pick, and he banned him from future rumbles because he destroyed half the rumble.

Mahonay

Banned
Everyone loves that theme. Some days I wake up with it in my head.
8Lglal0.jpg

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Del Rio has already fallen into the foreign heel trap and he will never escape so I say sure. Give it back to Cena.

US open challenge did nothing for nobody though. 6 months of fun matches but no one came out looking better afterwards.
Owens came out of one.

(Sorta)

miserable

i got an email from ExtremeWrestlingShirts letting me know that they are having a sale on all Cena merch
so to celebrate the return of Lord Sina, use promo code CENATION in the discount codes box for 20% off

Gonzalez

Banned
Guys, promise me that there will be no Wrestle Kingdom spoilers until January the 5th here in the WrassleGAF OT community threads.

I won't be able to watch it live, and I'm sure I won't be the only one who will wait till they get home from work.

Aiii

So not worth it
Guys, promise me that there will be no Wrestle Kingdom spoilers until January the 5th here in the WrassleGAF OT community threads.

I won't be able to watch it live, and I'm sure I won't be the only one who will wait till they get home from work.

US bias.

Where are my spoiler tags for everything that airs in the US?

shanafan

Just bought my one ticket for Raw coming to Detroit in February. My seat is 4 rows from the ramp, so I thought it was too good to pass up!

For those in Detroit who want to check out Raw on February 22, the promo code on Ticketmaster is "RAW" for the presale. Tickets go on sale Jan 8.

shanafan

Uhh.. what? I am working on an internal video for work, and wanted some cartoon people in the video. I searched for "cartoon people", and Bing showed this as similar searches.

3CMiSpj.png

Hello there Mark Henry I guess?!

Mahonay

Banned
Fucking Rock. Has it all and is a ridiculously nice guy on top of that. But yeah, I thought the truck gifted to Meng was a pretty sweet gesture.

Caderfix

Fucking Rock. Has it all and is a ridiculously nice guy on top of that. But yeah, I thought the truck gifted to Meng was a pretty sweet gesture.

I'm glad that being Roman Reigns' cousin finally gave the Rock the exposure necessary to become something big in the wrestling business. Thank you Roman.

Exodust

Banned
I didn't know Meng and The Rock were related.

I know he's from a big Wrestling family. Just didn't know Meng was a part of it. Man what a big family.

DMczaf

PWInsider.com is reporting Santino Marella will also be brought back for Raw tomorrow night after he made his return to WWE TV last week for the Slammy Awards. Ric Flair will also be appearing on Raw, and John Cena will be returning to the show to face Alberto Del Rio for the U.S. Title.

I blame all of you.

Top Bottom