• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

x2iHQt9.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Oh my, the TNA lunatic fringe thinks Styles is faking his injuries, skipping out on Final Battle and Wrestle Kingdom so he can work TNA's TV tapings for that shitty new channel they're on now.

AJ Style's tombstone.

TNA Born.
TNA Bred.
When I die, I'm TNA Dead.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Okay, this is seriously my final warning. I get a PM a day about this thread and I'm tired of it.

FlammableD, there is no excuse for you to post the gifs you posted. Do you understand why they are indecent?

The next time I open this thread and see misogyny, Diet Racism, ass, dick, exclusiveness, assholishness, or whatever, you're going to lose the thread for a month.

You can PM me for clarification if you want but this is as much as I'm willing to offer. We are LIVING in a SOCIETY /george.

DMczaf

Y2Kev, close the thread.

Okay, this is seriously my final warning. I get a PM a day about this thread and I'm tired of it.

FlammableD, there is no excuse for you to post the gifs you posted. Do you understand why they are indecent?

The next time I open this thread and see misogyny, Diet Racism, ass, dick, exclusiveness, assholishness, or whatever, you're going to lose the thread for a month.

You can PM me for clarification if you want but this is as much as I'm willing to offer. We are LIVING in a SOCIETY /george.

HAMzA.gif

Jamie OD

Next February I will be going to a weekend of wrestling shows in Ireland that will also double up as tributes to Father Ted. I love my life.

I thought we policed ourselves. Who is sending these PMs? I see FlammableD's gifs - what's the offense caused? Did he delete one of that guy taking his dick out or something?

Can't we just settle all of these things amongst ourselves rather than having the federal neogaf come in and make threats about closing down the thread?

I thought we policed ourselves. Who is sending these PMs? I see FlammableD's gifs - what's the offense caused? Did he delete one of that guy taking his dick out or something?

Can't we just settle all of these things amongst ourselves rather than having the federal neogaf come in and make threats about closing down the thread?

No.

I agree. When Randy Orton shits in somebody's gym bag, his employers don't call the police, they settle it in wrestling court. Judge Taker presiding. Keep it in house, boys.

Menome

Could be one of us, could be a lurker or passer-through. There's an easy way for us to avoid it though: Don't post pictures of dicks.

Could be one of us, could be a lurker or passer-through. There's an easy way for us to avoid it though: Don't post pictures of dicks.

So it was a dick gif. I didn't see it - I just guessed.

Well folks, there we have it. It's a new rule, who knew that it needed to be said.

No unconcealed dick imagery

To be fair, I didn't send a PM because I'm too busy watching Capcom Cup get better rating than Raw. But the last thing I wanna see in a wrestling thread is a gif of some guy playing with a dildo and pulling a condom out of his tights.

You have to be a special kind of dumb to think posting that is ok.

somedevil

This is not the threads first incident. Where you here for midnight wrestling, Kevin Owens incident and the whole Taylor Swift insanity?

I mean I wouldn't open this thread at work in the open because, first of all - it's wrestling, nobody needs to know about this side of me, and secondly, you guys post pics and gifs of ass and tits on the reg so I always make sure I'm out of view of the public when I check in.

But that's not everyone, I guess? Like someone said, we'll get lurkers and drive bys who don't know the basics and NeoGaf is a big place, so I guess we need to play by the rules.

No more PMs to the mods, guys. If it was a lurker then all we can do is hope no motherfucker fucks it up, but if it's one of us, then come on, chill out man. Don't scuttle the boat over a few bugs.

UberTag

Imagine having no thread in Community and no thread in OT to discuss the greatness that is Roman Reigns and how strong he looks during Rumble month?
Imagine having no Avatar rumble where we're all stuck looking like Marchie Archie or Tyler Breeze for a month?

This is not the threads first incident. Where you here for midnight wrestling, Kevin Owens incident and the whole Taylor Swift insanity?

yeah I was here during the Taylor Swift thing. I made my feelings known in a post which I think went roughly 'cut this taylor swift shit out, it's boring now'.

No more Taylor Swift nonsense these days, so it was a transient issue, regardless of whether mods got involved.

We'll always have little things that go too far, but they tend to burn out. I just don't want to lose the only place it's fun to talk about wrestling in over a slightly too explicit gif.

Just link it next time.

Imagine having no thread in Community and no thread in OT to discuss the greatness that is Roman Reigns and how strong he looks during Rumble month?
Imagine having no Avatar rumble where we're all stuck looking like Marchie Archie or Tyler Breeze for a month?

I have a feeling that Jack Sexsmith is gonna be our next Rumble winner anyway, so RIP February
good times

Recall

Sean Waltman said more guys need to stand up for themselves and learn when to say no to bad ideas.

I cant imagine anyone on the current roster having the balls to say anything, ever. They have no drive, no desire, just wanna coast on by and pick up those cheques.

I mean I wouldn't open this thread at work in the open because, first of all - it's wrestling, nobody needs to know about this side of me, and secondly, you guys post pics and gifs of ass and tits on the reg so I always make sure I'm out of view of the public when I check in.
Wait...that deleted post had someone sticking a dildo up his opponent's ass. That's not something that's normally posted here.

Kev gets a PM a day about this place? Fucking hell, that is ridiculous. This is a wrestling thread, so images of violence and half-naked wrestlers are to be expected, but I'm disappointed that we are apparently incapable of solving any grievances that arise within this supposed community with actual fucking discourse. Fuck this.

Top Bottom