• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

JavyOO7

Grunge was a poor man's heavy metal. When you didn't want to go full on heavy and couldn't give up clean singing, you went grunge. Only grunge bands I really liked was Alice In Chains and Soundgarden, the rest didn't really grab me beyond a couple of songs.

But... Pearl Jam...

Dean Ambrose turned 30 today, so yay for Ambrose.

tumblr_nk9elxoL2i1qefv2ko1_1280.png

Tumblr confessions post:
0QwadSIv.jpeg

It always makes me sad when I find out these guys are younger than me. I'm 33. Ambrose is younger than my wife by like 7 months.

jmdajr

Grunge was a poor man's heavy metal. When you didn't want to go full on heavy and couldn't give up clean singing, you went grunge. Only grunge bands I really liked was Alice In Chains and Soundgarden, the rest didn't really grab me beyond a couple of songs.

Alice in Chains was good.

Menome

Woah, hold up. This may be WrassleGAF's New Day™ but not even getting confrontational over our favourite wrestlers? That's the damn point of the show we're watching!

Half the fun of being a Sandow fan here is kicking back against the people who can't comprehend his magnificence.

imBask

Banned
Woah, hold up. This may be WrassleGAF's New Day™ but not even getting confrontational over our favourite wrestlers? That's the damn point of the show we're watching!

Half the fun of being a Sandow fan here is kicking back against the people who can't comprehend his magnificence.

who?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
So is Charlotte a heel or not because if she is all of the champions are now heels

jmdajr

Finally rented Halo5 and I really enjoyed playing the campaign.

Game looks great, plays great, all the weapon are awesome, and even the cut scenes are neat. I never know wtf is going on with the story so don't even care about that.

Haven't played many FPS this year, but for sure this is my favorite so far. It was just fun to play.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I forgot about that, fuck The Miz

Its pretty dumb because I like both the Miz and Corey Graves at certain things. Graves in particular should probably already have JBL's job because he can at least do a competent non-grating job being a heel commentator who doesn't just sound like a knob randomly support the evil guys for being evil.

Granted, he doesn't have Vince screaming at him to randomly favor Sheamus without rhyme or reason.

klonere

Banned
Best hot tag in wrestling.

If the dude was younger he would get a main event push and he'd probably do better than reigns simply because he can cut a promo.

The other problem is that he eh, cannot wrestle in a singles capacity at all. He managed to have bad matches with Zayn and Neville in NXT, which is near impossible. He's super awkward moving around the ring sometimes even within his hot tag moveset.

He's fine where he is, he just needs more a spotlight to shine each week.

So is Charlotte a heel or not because if she is all of the champions are now heels

Shes turning but yeah pretty much a heel.

Gonzalez

Banned
Hearing Becky on Jericho's podcast, and thinking about how she wears her goggles. I've come to the realization that Becky is a real life Gadget from Rescue Rangers.

....I now understand Klonere's attraction to her.

somedevil

Some new from the Observer:

- For what it's worth, F4Wonline.com indicates that there may be significant creative changes beginning on tonight's WWE RAW. Details were sketchy but it sounds like there may be changes due to the survey WWE recently issued asking fans to compare WWE NXT with the main roster.

I wonder if Vince got the message when all those surveys came back saying how great NXT is compared to Raw.

Fox318

Some new from the Observer:

I wonder if Vince got the message when all those surveys came back saying how great NXT is compared to Raw.

NXT also has some of the same issues Raw has.

Like guys awkwardly not looking into the camera cutting promos.

But NXT is an hour long and it has a commentary and production style that is leagues better than raw.

Top Bottom