• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

imBask

Banned
omg I got it

here's the plan :
1- Shut down NXT, stop the comparison
2- Create a network exclusive show and name it : RAW Next
3- put that show on wednesday instead of NXT
4- the show is just one more hour of RAW

Even though I just wanted them to give FF7 a new coat of paint and then leave everything else alone, I was okay with them giving it a different gameplay engine. But the whole "it's now an episodic release" thing brought my hype train to a screeching halt. Square is going full carny.

I'm going to buy it anyway because I'm helpless

Liking FF and KH was the worst thing that could have ever happened to me

Just nonstop dick-kicks.

At least there's more to wrestling than WWE, and Nationals, Penguins, and Ravens all have offseasons.

miserable

I myself am also a massive fan of Final Fantasy VII that's wanted the remake for years, but I'm glad they're not just porting it up with shinier graphics.

It's going to be a 2017 game, make it a 2017 experience.

using a shitty battle system from a 2007 game does not make it a 2017 experience

bjork

On hold with payroll. It said over a 30 minute wait. 15 seconds in, a voice comes on to explain that I am still on hold. Then the music comes back for 15 seconds, and we begin again. Yes, I timed it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm a giant FF7 fanboy, but Jesus Christ there's I think 6 different FF7 threads in gaming side right now
Bring the conversation over here, that way Wrasslegaf is talking about it too.

Kaladin

On hold with payroll. It said over a 30 minute wait. 15 seconds in, a voice comes on to explain that I am still on hold. Then the music comes back for 15 seconds, and we begin again. Yes, I timed it.

That sounds as bad as the hold music that makes you think someone has picked up when really, it's just the end of the hold music and it is repeating.

Sephzilla

Bring the conversation over here, that way Wrasslegaf is talking about it too.

iUH6YNg.gif

Entropia

No One Remembers
So I will laugh if that 'rumour' about WWE drastically changing directions is false.

SMH at paying for dirt sheets.

Menome

That sounds as bad as the hold music that makes you think someone has picked up when really, it's just the end of the hold music and it is repeating.

My doctor's surgery has a rather funky hold tune with a three-part key-change that I really like. I end up being a bit annoyed when someone finally picks up the phone and cuts it off.

Striker

At least the gimmick is short lived and it wasn't long before the Nation was formed.
It not only showcases how out of touch he is/was. You have a former football player, has a great looking body, and can be that upper midcard and possible main event talent. He makes him a Gladiator.

Kaladin

It not only showcases how out of touch he is/was. You have a former football player, has a great looking body, and can be that upper midcard and possible main event talent. He makes him a Gladiator.

Vince obviously wanted to book like it was 1993.

Anth0ny

So I will laugh if that 'rumour' about WWE drastically changing directions is false.

the best thing about dirt sheets and wwe is you can say pretty much whatever you want, then if it doesn't happen, claim "vince changed his mind at the last second" and it will always be believable.

JavyOO7

I've had the WO subscription for almost a year and no regrets so far. I listen to most of the podcasts and hardly read Dave's newsletter. I do enjoy hearing him rant with Bryan when they are on together.

Menome

You know what needs to be discussed more? Rise of the Tomb Raider. Made a new thread in Gaming OT just a few seconds ago and it's already hidden in pages 2 or 3. smh

I've played the first couple of hours when visiting the Videogamer offices. That initial area with all the tombing and the raiding was bloody fantastic.

Then the survival bullshit happened and I got very bored, very quickly. Got as far as killing
the bear
and was done with it.

Meltzer did have an update on the homna situation. He said that its,not really,be big deal in Japan and that no one believes the victim as of now

Recall

It's weird watching attitude era.

I mean all Vince really did was up the blood, sex, and cursing.

Which he was reluctant to do at first.

Vince needs people who are willing to fight for something and prove that their ideas are worth listening to. We are now just stuck in a never ending cycle of 1995-1996 WWF, most likely as punishment for us fans not buying into Mabel or face Diesel.

bjork

Which he was reluctant to do at first.

Vince needs people who are willing to fight for something and prove that their ideas are worth listening to. We are now just stuck in a never ending cycle of 1995-1996 WWF, most likely as punishment for us fans not buying into Mabel or face Diesel.

I'd rather have battle of the powerbombs than league of nations.

Kaladin

So it's time this weekend for the annual curiosity that is the CZW's Cage of Death.....I haven't watched CZW in ages and I'm only really hype for the Cage of Death itself as it is usually insane.

Has anyone watched CZW in the past year?

Is it worth $15 to get this iPPV?

CZW World Title - Cage of Death Match
Matt Tremont vs. Masada vs. AR Fox vs. Devon Moore

CZW Tag Team Titles
Team Tremendous vs. TV Ready

CZW Wired Title
Joey Janela vs. Lid Rush

Joe Gacy vs. Tim Donst

Deathmatch Rules
Danny Havoc vs. Rickey Shane Page

The Amazing Gulaks vs. The Beaver Boys

Open Challenge Match
Greg Excellent vs. Tony Nese

The return of Sami Callihan

Best of the Best 15 Scramble Match to Qualify for BOTB

So it's time this weekend for the annual curiosity that is the CZW's Cage of Death.....I haven't watched CZW in ages and I'm only really hype for the Cage of Death itself as it is usually insane.

Has anyone watched CZW in the past year?

Is it worth $15 to get this iPPV?

I'd just wait and then sign up to their on demand when it's up.

bjork

so the lady's message is 7 seconds long. So I hear her almost 3x per minute. 2.75 or something.

So I've heard her over 100x now. They should be required by law to send your check via overnight mail when it is their mistake and you are on hold for a better part of your day off.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I saw Creed and Krampus and as much as I enjoyed Creed, all I can think about now is Krampus.

They don't really make movies like that anymore.

bjork

15 minutes into call #2. I wonder if the phone hadn't died, would I be on with someone by now. We're approaching an hour.

Top Bottom