• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Sinacember to Remember

Welcome to the All-New, All-Different WWE Raw!
giphy.gif

I look forward to the authority coming out first thing to cut a 20 minute self serving promo about the "new" raw which is suspiciously like the old one.

Finally rented Halo5 and I really enjoyed playing the campaign.

Game looks great, plays great, all the weapon are awesome, and even the cut scenes are neat. I never know wtf is going on with the story so don't even care about that.

Haven't played many FPS this year, but for sure this is my favorite so far. It was just fun to play.

halo 5 is great.

and goddamnit, so is The Miz.

Sephzilla

This means HHH will come out and announce a new revolution in the heavyweight division and bring out Sami Zayn, Finn Balor, Samoa Joe, and Baron Corbin.

Menome

I'm putting my faith in the WWE Fan Council having pushed for pushes for Sasha, Becky and Sandow.

The above may be wishful bullshit.

Can anyone actually recommend good sandow matches? even if they aren't in the E?

I liked his gimmick, he said he was the avenging sword of decorum once which was awesome. but he's always had ho hum matches and is kinda flabby. show me the light, friends.

MC Safety

Fab five changes needed for Raw:

1) No more speeches. Begin Raw with a match and end it with a match. This also means, under no circumstances, will there ever be contract signings.
2) No more Authority. Let the bad guys be wrestlers and not corporate officials.
3) The Divas revolution gets a fresh start by disbanding the teams and a moratorium being placed on three-on-three tag matches.
4) Fewer recaps. Let the wrestlers tell their stories without endless rundowns of what's happened before.
5) Return managers to the fold. I am NOT talking about valets.

Menome

¡HarlequinPanic!;188285261 said:
Can anyone actually recommend good sandow matches? even if they aren't in the E?

Tables match vs Sheamus - RAW Jan 1st 2013

MITB Cash-In against Cena - RAW Oct 28th 2013

And from FCW: Iron Man Match with Dean Ambrose (11/12/2011)

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"

This picture brought to you by the official alcoholic beverage of WWE, Dead Guy Ale™

1) No more speeches. Begin Raw with a match and end it with a match. This also means, under no circumstances, will there ever be contract signings.
2) No more Authority. Let the bad guys be wrestlers and not corporate officials.
3) The Divas revolution gets a fresh start by disbanding the teams and a moratorium being placed on three-on-three tag matches.
4) Fewer recaps. Let the wrestlers tell their stories without endless rundowns of what's happened before.

I don't have a problem with speeches per se, I have a problem with "send Rollins out for 15 minutes for no real reason culminating in a random 6 man tag for 'later tonight"'

Savitar

Some new from the Observer:

I wonder if Vince got the message when all those surveys came back saying how great NXT is compared to Raw.

I could see Vince basically screwing over NXT due to it making RAW look so bad. I mean if it's not around, RAW is better right.

crpav

I'm a giant FF7 fanboy, but Jesus Christ there's I think 6 different FF7 threads in gaming side right now

Yeah I know. Fan myself OF THE ORIGINAL and do not like what I am hearing of the remake. Oh I will play it and all but it's just not what fans who begged and begged are wanting.

imBask

Banned
i've never played the original FF7 (I tried last year but it aged terribly), I was looking forward to that remaster but now I suddenly have some doubt about the whole thing...

Menome

I myself am also a massive fan of Final Fantasy VII that's wanted the remake for years, but I'm glad they're not just porting it up with shinier graphics.

It's going to be a 2017 game, make it a 2017 experience.

Sephzilla

Even though I just wanted them to give FF7 a new coat of paint and then leave everything else alone, I was okay with them giving it a different gameplay engine. But the whole "it's now an episodic release" thing brought my hype train to a screeching halt. Square is going full carny.

I'm going to buy it anyway because I'm helpless

Kaladin

Random Raw 1996 Thoughts:

Enjoyed the conclusion of the side story with HBK / Ahmed Johnson vs The Smoking Guns, but wtf is up with Ron Simmons in a gladiator helmet?

Hahah I wish. I expect someone on the main roster to bury NXT on TV. Thats how Vince deals with things. Not raise RAW's level.

Top Bottom