• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| This title has been held by all the greats...and Triple H

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
Dolph

I wish they would just release him so he could go somewhere else.

They need to completely ruin him so he is fired and drops off the face of the planet for a little while. He can then come back with a name that isn't quite so stupid.

It is worth the effort.

Kaladin

What the hell was that sunset flip thing that Summer Rae did? I thought Sara Del Rey was teaching these divas how to wrassle.

Recall

C'mon guys WWE will bounce back surely.

ZpLbIM2.gif

Cleared up some HDD space so I could grab the entire year of Florida Championship Wrestling from 1984 and some late 70's Portland stuff. Gonna go back to watching some Mid-South while this all downloads, Midnight Express vs Rock 'n Roll Express!

Recall

Well that crashed and burnt

UJaGYVo.gif

I need someone to add text to the gif, like as if Tanahashi is common sense. Some deep level shit. We can make a WWE joke out of this surely.

IM A BIG STRONG MAN!
Man it sucks seeing how far down Ziggler has gone. He deserves a lot better. So When are they gonna release him so I can see him as a TNA champion?

Kaladin

Punk escaped the pocket universe, but the universe demands equal exchange....now Bryan is trapped in his own world.

Ultratech

Beard vs Beard...speaking of, I probably need to trim my beard.
(Been growing it for 2 months; I nearly look like a hobo.)

Punk escaped the pocket universe, but the universe demands equal exchange....now Bryan is trapped in his own world.

Equivalent Exchange sure is something, isn't it?

Top Bottom