• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| This title has been held by all the greats...and Triple H

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ithil

About time Bad News Barrett became a thing on the main roster. It's pretty funny on the JBL and Cole Show.

krae_man

How does the WWE expect people to get over when they constantly change everyones enterance music for no reason?

Oh wait, that's on purpose.

Surge

I remember waiting for Barrett to come back from his elbow injury hoping he would get a huge push when he came back...NOPE...and now look at him.

$20 for Christmas Bounty on Blu-Ray.

A fucking movie that was just on tv for free last week.

francia-raisa-christmas-bounty-pics.jpg

So the new thing to do with my favourite wrestlers is put them in a suit, give them a minute of mic time and then no wrestling? because that's what it feels like right now between Corporate Kane and Bad News Barrett.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Is Barrett ripping off Coage now?
tumblr_mvbwkhimml1sj4xr4o1_500.jpg

rofl, he doesn't have 1/10th of the natural badassery. How does this fool still have a job?

gurudyne

......HWAT

King: (aghast) He thinks he's bigger than Cena?

Who wrote that? Who authorized that? This is not how you hype a main event. These idiots need to relearn how to tell stories.

Ithil

They actually promoted some media with Bryan in it? Shocking. I hope they didn't promote the uncut Steve Austin Show, because it's not very PG.

Kaladin

LOL, someone dropped their phone when Rowan slammed Bryan against the barricade.

It looked like a shitty droid.

UberTag

So far every mention of that has been met with silence. It's not that they don't care about the title unification either (well they don't). Orton/Cena is a complete heat killer.
There really needs to be a fan petition started to organize an arena walkout of TLC prior to the main event. Actually, that would be fun to watch. People all around the arena get up out of their seats to leave. Kids and their parents look around in bewilderment. Vince panicking in the back orders the doors out of the Toyota Center sealed. Security doesn't know what the hell's going on. Would make for an entertaining spectacle.

Does the person lean and/or climb over to get it, or do they ask security?

I would assume someone from security or perhaps one of the ring attendants would come over and get it for them. I wold hope that the girl wouldn't reach over and get it...but she's a Cena fan but who knows.

And it probably was a "shitty droid". An iPhone would probably shatter into a million pieces :p

Top Bottom