• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| This title has been held by all the greats...and Triple H

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Ithil

Why would anyone willingly listen to Cole for more than they have to?

Let me clarify, it's the JBL & Cole (With Renee Young) Show.

iXnZkxVcavCFQ.gif

UberTag

Him and Cole are the fucking worst when they argue. They don't play it at all like face/heel, they just do a shitty impersonation of Fox News pundits.
They could have an audio technician in the back with a soundboard featuring famous Jim Ross quotes/expressions that just hits random buttons throughout the night and that would still result in better play-by-play commentary than what's trotted out by the WWE in 2013.

Ironically though... I bet the Spanish announcers are actually doing an amazing job employing traditional commentary calling movesets and everything. I bet they don't even shill the WWE app.

gurudyne

Amazingly well done. Surprised JBL/Cole/King didn't get in final word before commercial break. All the better for it.

Oh shit, they're "GUARANTEEING" It now!

Man, this is going to so blow up in their fucking face when they do the inevitable shitty non-finish. And I'm going to love it.

somedevil

I wonder if Bray vs Bryan is going to unless the badass killer Bryan gimmick. Bray is such a great promo its so weird that he is related to Bo Dallas.

Ithil

That's the sort of promo he used to cut on NXT. In fact the "bring down the machine" is right from his farewell promo to NXT. He was sometimes cryptic, but usually he talked directly to the person, in a nutty way. Much better for it, since now the viewer actually knows what he wants and why.

jred2k

I'm really surprised we didn't get a Naomi titty jiggling gif today.

Edit: holy shit I knew it was coming eventually.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Yo when did Brodus get Bowser spikes.

also, was that a Power Rangers reference?

Top Bottom