• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| This title has been held by all the greats...and Triple H

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
Gifcam

lolwut, in this AE show i'm watching (1.4.1999) it showed this guy locked up in a dungeon crying for help... and then it cuts to The Godfather entering the ring.

Xater

People talk about how the Attitude Era objectified women. But I've probably seen just as much bare male ass as female ass so far.

Bossman just pulled Test's trunks while he was reaching for the nightstick on the pole.

Seems pretty equal opportunity to me.

That's not how it works. There is an unbelievable amount of female objectification in these times in just the few shows I have been watching lately. It's not just about showing ass.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
She was stunning in 1996 in the evening gowns. Then she became ultra trashy. Does it surprise anyone that she's from Florida? I had no idea where she was from, but thought that she had to be from Florida. Then I look it up and find out I was right. Everything about her screams Florida.

That shit is racist man.

Also Debra better looking than Sable? You people are nuts!

That's not how it works. There is an unbelievable amount of female objectification in these times in just the few shows I have been watching lately. It's not just about showing ass.

I was joking.

Anyways, what do guys think about this one?
iU2a8tjMXO4fM.gif

Xater

Vince has had a lot of weird looks during his angle with Austin. I think it was during the Raw after Austin eon the title when he looked super creepily at Austin. Just casually watching it I couldn't miss it. Can't use gifcam sadly.

strobogo

Banned
Das Wunderkind? Closed tab, fam.

For real. There is nothing wrong with Alex Wright. Berlyn deserves to be on that list, though. It always bugs me when WWE shits on WCW gimmicks or angles when they've done very similar or even rip off angles/characters. Or shits on things that weren't even bad just because lolwcw. They've taken so many pot shots at guys like Disco and Alex Wright when they have ballroom dancers, an air instrument band, 2 300 pound guys in singlets who dance (and using the catchphrase of a former WCW guy), and matadors with a midget dressed as a bull. That isn't even taking into account all the awful gimmicks they had in the early to mid 90s.

That shit is racist man.

Also Debra better looking than Sable? You people are nuts!

Fuck Florida.

The reason Das is on the list is that was the time he was just randomly interrupting the Nitro Girls during their dance routines and shit. I think from the comments, the uploader is saying at that time his gimmick was dying/lacking direction, not like the other guys who had completely shit gimmicks.

Oh boy, a Cena promo...

THE CHAMP IS HERE!
I'M GONNA WIN *insert championship here*
YOU DON'T KNOW JACK, JACK!

And so on.

Man, if only it was one of the...

I'M BREAKING KEYFABE AND YOU CAN'T!
YOUR ONLY POPULAR BECAUSE I GAVE YOU THE CHANCE TO GET BURRED BY ME!
YOU DIDN'T EARN YOUR SHOT, JUST IGNORE THAT I DIDN'T EARN MINE EITHER!

Cena promos that we all love.

What is the point of bad news barrett? Once he starts wresling in matches again he is just going to get jobbed out.
They need to bring back the rose. Makes you wonder what will happen with The Shield. Only Roman Reigns wont get jobbed out after the breakup. The others till need to pay their dues.

Top Bottom