• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| This title has been held by all the greats...and Triple H

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Batigol

Banned
Talking about Sable/Debra reminds me that Torri Wilson was fucking incredible and my ultimate WWE female wrestling crush. And that she was married to that nerd, Billy Kidman.

BILLY FUCKING KIDMAN.

Even as a kid that made no sense. I was better looking than him when I was 10.

Dude must have a donkey dick

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
So like what happened to Austin after the Undertaker sacrificed him that one time? Did they just start the next show like nothing happened?

KissVibes

Banned
Even as a kid that made no sense. I was better looking than him when I was 10.

Dude must have a donkey dick

Look at this clown.

fqbQ07l.jpg

I have hated Billy Kidman since I found out about them being married. GODDAMN HIM.

Alucard

Banned
Not sure if it has been posted but Impact scored a 1.11 rating last night...its highest in three months. Hoping the positive trend continues for the Final Resolution show next week.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
After Stro finishes his best of TNA run he should chronologically review every televised match of Matt Hardy's career and call it the Mattitude Era.

UberTag

This one is the Raw after the sacrifice. Also, these were the best years for opening theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRY83OSkjTM&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Those days were great.
90 minutes worth of actual wrestling & angle development in a 2-hour show.
Instead of less than that in a 3-hour show.
And all of the mid-carders had their own programs. And feuds with story arcs.
And these feuds and arcs intertwined with other feuds and arcs and main event programs.
They'll even swerve you into thinking a segment is about one feud just to catch you off guard when Austin just walks to the ring with a shovel and cleans house.
All with Jim Ross framing the action and outlining the story for the viewing audience as if every damn thing that happens in the squared circle is the most important thing ever.

Triple H actually started using "My Time" without the opening part. So no "One, Two, is this on?". Goes straight to the music. He's also finally rid of the jobber tights.

edit:
King: "I guess this is why they call it the war zone, our announce table is wrecked"
JR: "And we're not even Spanish!"

God I miss JR.

Watching more NXT really makes me question why Bayley isn't getting fast tracked to Raw and Smackdown. I prefer NXT as a show, but those are the shows that get the views and money and Bayley is one of the best Divas they have. Her gimmick would also allow for a ton of comedy shit to go down. She's on the same waifu tier as AJ.

ibbYDqIaewePqQ.gif

Watching more NXT really makes me question why Bayley isn't getting fast tracked to Raw and Smackdown. I prefer NXT as a show, but those are the shows that get the views and money and Bayley is one of the best Divas they have. Her gimmick would also allow for a ton of comedy shit to go down. She's on the same waifu tier as AJ.

http://i.minus.com/ibbYDqIaewePqQ.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

Because CM Punk isn't quite finished with AJ yet.

I can't for the life of me find the video of Low Ki where his voice is dubbed and it has the Chinese/Japanese line and I was dying when I saw it. Now I can't find it, doe anyone have a link. Youtube searches are not coming up :/

i9fuR.gif

Well alright!
KOFI STOP HURTING PEOPLE.

Great fuck-up Kofi. You'll never be Main Event material.

If the WWE had legit concussion protocalls, Miz wouldn't be wrestling for another 6 weeks.

Kofi fucked up hardcore.

First off, he kicked way too soon to give Miz even a chance to turn around. He pushed Miz chest first into the ropes then kicked him as if Miz hit them back first. Second he kicked as hard as he could which he shouldn't have done and could have still hurt Miz even if he got his hands up to block it.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's fired. This is worse then what Mr Kennedy did.

Also about Ryback. Why the hell is he even in the Raw title picture? Turn Randy Orton Heel, put the title on Orton and build for a Ryback-Orton match at Mania with Ryback still having a clean undefeated record. How hard is that?

I wonder if I can piss Kofi off with this:

ImI82.png

Strobogo wasn't having that shit, and voiced his opinions on Miz:
I'd full endorse a Kofi championship run if it meant he would kick Miz in the face really hard every few shows. In slow mo, from multiple angles. Each kick with slightly more force until Miz looks like Michael Bein of 2012 instead of 1984. And every week, this match would happen in front of an audience of one. The original "you're going to get your fucking head kicked in" guy. And then Miz would get his fucking head kicked in. But it never ends for Miz. Every time he is in public doing PR, Kofi shows up out of nowhere to kick Miz right in the face. It eventually ends up that Kofi shows up to kick Miz in the face every time Miz does anything enjoyable. About to fuck Maryse? Nope, shoot Trouble in Paradise. The fear and frustration of Kofi Kingston's shin padded feet hurling at his face and multiple concusions lead to Miz's mental sanity slipping and institutionalization.

Shark Johnson, on the other hand, made an impassioned defense for The Miz after I called out the thread and their reactions:
Not true in my case. When Miz returned with his new haircut and facial hair I was exited to see where he went. See, I never had a real issue with Miz as he's good on the microphone, a decent-great wrestler, and has an undeniable love for the business which in my book goes a long way if you're good at the other two things mentioned. I just thought his look was fucking stupid and that he presented himself as a kid with his stupid fauxhawk thing. His ring attire is still stupid though. He'd look better in ziggler-style shorts or even pants.

Now that he's improved his look (love his choice of suits) I'd like him to go extremely far.

Jesus Christ, this is the worst outcome.

Obviously Kofi knew that by fucking up Miz legit last night would force them to take the belt off Miz and put it on him. I can't wait until Kofi shows up in the Impact Zone as Kofi Mensah. Goddamn he's bland. Best/Worst of Raw this week perfectly outlines why Kofi is so bad and I was giddy when Miz started dropping bombs on him last night. I wish John Morrison was here instead of Kofi. Morrison was great and passable on the microphone.

Theres also the fact that Cena can't put in 5 star matches every night. Dude is at every single show and does so much more shit outside the ring than every other superstar. Look how fucked the company was when he just missed a few months with an injury and how desperate they were to bring him back as soon as possible. WWE needs Cena a lot more than anybody else in the entire company.

Seriously though Cena managed to make The Miz look alright for that whole Wrestlemania buildup. He managed to make a WM main event with The Miz not implode the entire company.
More like Miz actually managed to make Cena look decent.

Cena is only carried by everyone around him. His entire career is relying on people better than him to make him look okay. He had to be carried by Kurt Angle, Shawn Michaels, Edge, Batistia, JBL, Miz, Punk, etc.

DiscoJon

Banned

Cena is only carried by everyone around him. His entire career is relying on people better than him to make him look okay. He had to be carried by Kurt Angle, Shawn Michaels, Edge, Batistia, JBL, Miz, Punk, etc.

Dammit, I should have posted that Cena gif here instead.

Nah. Cena lets himself be carried by better workers, because he's smart.

Cena ain't being carried by Mike Mizanin. That was all Cena.

Top Bottom